Ch. 17. First night together

Before we start thank you to this person, I can't tag you for some reason but still thanks  😊😊😊  and i wanna apolagise for not updating yesterday....😶😶

😶😶

No pov

No pov

There was a small party thrown to celebrate your return. Everyone in the mansion was celebrating, it was now clear how much they missed you.

"Hey" you heard a familiar voice say.

"Hey BEN" you replied.

"So~ a little birdy told me you and Jack are a thing now, may I believe it?"

"Wow! News really does spread fast here in the mansion" you commented.

"Yeah it does"

Before you knew it you felt someone hugging your leg. It was Sally.

"Yay! Y/N is back!" She cheered.

"It's nice to see you again too Sally" you said while hugging her.

"I'll be with Toby if you need me. I don't know why but I'm in the mood to help him annoy Masky" BEN said before walking to Toby, who was, as always, annoying Masky. But now BEN joined in. It looked hilarious.

They still haven't changed... I'm glad you thought. You started feeling tired though.

Your pov  OMG a pov change in the chapter it's been a while since that last happened! 😲😱😰

If only I just started packing Wednesday I wouldn't have been so tired now

It wasn't the smartest idea to pack so last-minute. But I was so busy finishing everything so they wouldn't think i was missing again that I forgot to pack and had to do it before coming here.

"I see someone's tired" someone teased. I knew straight away that it was the one and only Eyeless Jack.

"Only a little" I lied, I was very tired.

"I can see straight through that lie" he said wrapping his arms around me.

I decided to take this in advantage to tease him.

"Curious how you see through it with no eyes" I teased. He seemed annoyed.

"Seriously?" He asked.

"I'm sorry I had to" i laughed.

"C'mon ill take you to bed" he said. I felt warmth rise to my cheeks so i just nodded.

~

I was in my pyjamas and sitting on Jack's bed looking at him while he left out the door. (And no he didn't watch you change gross!)

"Jack..." I said.

"Yea" he turned around and I was sta ding I  front of him now.

"Will you s stay with me" I asked, my cheeks BURNING again.

"O-okay" he said.

~

He sat beside me as Iayed down. I pulled him down so he was laying down too. He took his mask off and put a strand of my hair behind my ear. I blushed.

It all went black, I fell asleep.

~

I woke up in the morning  (feeling like pj-- no Author~Chan stop the song references) I was cuddling Jack. My face went a bright red.

"Morning beautiful" Jack said opening his... eyes, I guess. I don't care that hes an Eyeless killer, I still love him.