Ch. 10 The last goodbye?

I'm so sorry for not posting on Wednesday I'll make an extra long chapter in the future to make up for that

Your pov

Slendy would tell everyone that I was leaving in a week today. Everyone was downstairs waiting for him, everyone including me.

I knew Slendy takes a little longer, that's normal. But still...

Finally he came.

'Okay, I have important news, one of us won't be around for that long anymore...' I heard things being said like.

'Who would it be?'

'What? Why? Who?'

And
'I hope it's BEN' (Me:rlly Jeff Jeff:you made me do it y'know Me: nevermind, sorry BEN)

'Y/N will be leaving us in a week' Slendy said.

Jack's pov

... what..... s-she's leaving.... I couldn't believe what I just heard. The girl I had grown to like would be going out of my life.... Will she ever come back?.....

I slowly felt an aching feeling in my chest, but what was it?

I wasn't the only one, everyone was as shocked as I was by hearing this.

'Jack, will you please help Y/N back when she leaves' Slendy said/asked.

I just nodded.

The next week wasn't the same, everyone just wasn't the same, neither was I.

BEN spaced out while playing video games, he normally would freak out of he died in the game but now...

Toby didn't eat as much waffles only 3 or 4, usually it would be like 10. (Don't judge him waffles are awesome *high fives Toby*)

And I hadn't even been in a fight with Jeff once while it would be at least twice a week that would happen.

Y/N came down today, apparently she noticed how eveveryone changed as well because she sighed annoyed.

'Geez, what's with you guys, I'm only leaving its not that big of a deal like the end of the world or something' She spoke.

After that she left back to her room, probably packing some last things seeming as today would be the day she would move back to her home before the mansion.

Your pov again

I grabed all my things I packed and changed into something more... something normal humans would wear.

Even though I don't really want to, I ha've to go back... for the safety of them.

If I dont there's no way people won't hesitate to look inside of the woods to find me...

I had been filed as missing for a while now... I wasn't completely sure if they would search in the woods, but I couldn't risk it!

I sighed as I took a last look in my bedroom in the mansion, then I made my way downstairs where Jack was already waiting for me.

We made way to "my house" and said our goodbye's. I was really gonna miss those killers. I waved a last time and saw Jack dissapear disappear in the woods again.

I sighed and rang the bell and my mother opened the door. Her eyes widened and she pulled me into a right hug.

'Y/N Where have you been?! I was so worried!' She said as tears rolled down her face.

'I-I... i was with someone I know I can trust and who taught me how to control it' I kinda lied. I wasn't just with one person, I was with a while killer family who treated me as one of them.

My mother quickly took me inside and when I entered my old room... It was the same as when I left.

Oooooooh you're back at your old home... don't worry you'll see the Creepypasta's again, I'll tell you that!