Ch. 4 Ships

Jeff's pov (didn't expect that did ya😉)

When BEN and I finally got upstairs Y/N was helping Jack up

'Dafuq happened here' I said without thinking. Then I remembered Jack wasn't back yet so he must've fallen trough the window. I couldn't hold back my laugh. 'Pfft, geez Jack you clumsy idiot'

Y/N reacted directly saying 'shut up wannabe Joker' it was obvious BEN and Jack were trying to hold their laugh back now. I elbowed BEN in the stomach lightly to stop him from laughing, but he started laughing now.

'WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON UP THERE!' we heard Lulu yell.

'Nothing' Jack and Y/N said in sync. Jack looked away and Y/N blushed.

Ooohhhh I see a ship coming (I'm sorry I had to make Jeff a shipper 😂)
I thought. Nobody knew I was a shipper, Lulu knew though, she had caught me.

*Flashback*
I was looking at some pictures of Hoody and Toby, I shipped them so bad. (sorry if you dont like the ship 😔) I grabbed my favorite of them to look at it again, I took this one when Toby fell on top of Hoody and they both blushed 😊.

Then Lulu came in 'hey Jeff what are you do-- OMFG!!!' I panicked, Lulu saw my pictures 'umm... w-who left these here' I tried to sound like I didn't know anything. She didn't believe me so I admitted I was a shipper. 'OMFG ME TOO! Your secret is safe with me' she said.
*End of flashback*

Then Lulu came upstairs and saw Jack  and Y/N blushing. You couldn't see if Jack was blushing because of his mask but it was pretty damn obvious he was.

'Ummm... nevermind... Jeff can I talk to you for a sec' she said looking at me, I knew what she wanted.

I noded and followed Lulu to her room. Then she yelled

'OMFG am I blind or did that just really happen'

I said that Jack fell trough the window and the rest that I think happened and then she screamed

'IEEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEEEEHHH' I covered my ears.

Jack's pov

Jeff followed Lulu to her room and 5 seconds after we heard a loud scream from Lulu

'IEEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEIEEEEHHH'

I felt my face heatkng up even more, even though I was wearing my mask I think they knew I was blushing because BEN left and winked at me and then looked at Y/N.

I mean... yea... she's cute and all but... Ugh way out of my league... I frowned at the thought.

~Time skip brought to you by a fangirling Jeff~ (I'm sorry I had to 😂)

Lulu and Jeff finally came out of the room, I was playing video games with BEN, he tried to distract me but it didn't work, until...

'Jack look Y/N is making out with Jeff'

Apparently Y/N heard it cause she yelled

'WHAT THE HELL?!'

She smacked the back of BEN'S head and then left the room.

Wooh, the end of the chapter again, I'm feeling so inspired rn Oki bye~
~Cheesy