Ch. 7 Morning Make out

OMFG i am so inspired today I wrote from chapter 3 to this one in one day because I had to much inspiration. Okay imma start the chapter now enjoy...

Your pov

I sat down on my bed, Jeff was acting so weird about "checking on us". I didn't believe a word he said, nor what Lulu said. I swear I saw Jeff staring at us.

Slendy should come back by tomorrow, I don't know about the others. Then I heard a high pitched scream, Lulu...

I rushed downstairs, BEN did the same, the scream woke him up. Lulu looked embarrassed.

'Its nothing sorry' she laughed nervously, Jeff facepalmed. BEN went back to his room but I stayed there.

'Are you sure there's nothing else' I said raising my eyebrow.

Jeff and Lulu looked at each other, then back at me and shakes their heads no.

I sighed and then also went back to my room.

Lulu's pov

'So I saw Y/N treating Jack's wound, it was so cute' Jeff said as his eyes almost shined, he is so handsome-- no Lulu get that thought out of your head he'll never love you back (aww poor Lulu).

I let out a high pitched scream, and in a few seconds BEN and Y/N rushed downstairs. I was so embarrassed. Jack was out killing because he had a mission now.

'It's nothing sorry' I said, you called hear embarrassment in my voice.

BEN left but Y/N stayed.

'Are you sure there's nothing else' she said raising an eyebrow. I looked at Jeff and he looked at me, we both looked at her again and shaked our heads no.

She didn't need to know about us being shippers, especially that we shipped her with Jack. She'd kill us, and tell Jack who'd kill us too.

She went back upstairs, to her room I think.

'Lulu...' Jeff started.

'Yes' I replied.

'I.... I love you'

OMG Jeff just confessed to me!!!

I blushed, 'I love you too Jeff'

He then came closer and kissed me. (This'll be you and Jack soon enough😈)

No pov

Jeff asked Lulu to be his girlfriend and she said yes. They were dating now and decided to watch a horror movie (they mostly had horror movies, they're Creepypasta's)

~The next day~

You got up, out of bed and downstairs for breakfast. But when you got downstairs you suddenly weren't hungry anymore, Jeff and Lulu were kissing.

When they parted Lulu noticed you and turned as red as blood.

'Next time, get a room please I don't wanna be waking up wanting to throw up' you said.

Jeff groaned and Lulu was still red as blood (from embarrassment)

The end for now cya 8n the next one byeeeee~
~Cheesy