Ch. 5 Snowball fight

Okay just so you know, I know Christmas past when I upload this but I wrote this on Christmas and I wanted a Christmas chapter, bye enjoy...

Slendy's pov

It was Christmas day today, I stayed up late last night and put up a Christmas tree, also, this would be Y/N's first Christmas with us.

Everyone was awake exept for Y/N I went upstairs and knocked into her door, no response. Then I opened the door.

'Y/N wake up it's Christmas'

She just groaned, I grabbed both her ankles with my tentacles and she hung upside down now.

'What the hell?!' She yelled.

'It's christmas, and it's snowing don't you wanna enjoy this'

Your pov

Christmas... Christmas... holy crap I almost forgot it's Christmas Slendy put me down and left the room so I could get dressed. Once I was, I went to look for Lulu and found her outside, looking at Masky and BEN having a snowball fight.

I joined her and Jeff came outside too, I saw Lulu looking at him like she was... shining I guess. He smiled at her almost shining too. I smell love... I didn't really smell it but I felt like they liked each other.

I turned back and got a snowball in my face.

'Shit' I heard Masky whisper.

I got up and grabbed a bunch of snow to make it a big snowball and my teeth sharpened, but I didn't fully transform nor lost control.

'Nononono wait wait wait wai--' they tried but I got BEN I the face with the snowball, Masky ran to hide somewhere and I started looking.

'Cmon Masky, where are you?' I tried but no response. Then I found him I threw it at him but missed, I chased him for a while and when I threw another smaller snow all at him I missed again and the snowball almost hit Jack.

Crap! thought.

'Oops s-sorry' i said and then went back to chasing Masky because he was getting away.

When I finally got Masky too I went back to Lulu, Jack wasn't facing any of them not me and i swear I saw a blush in his face.

'Did I miss something' I whispered to Lulu. She replied in giggles. Well that helped a lot note that sarcasm.

Jeff's pov

Y/N almost hit Jack with a snowball, although I wished it had hit him, I was kinda glad it didn't. I shipped them but still, I hate Jack. We can't stand each other.

Then Lulu turned to him 'soooo~' she said in an almost singing voice. 'Do you *giggle* like her Jack'

He froze, I knew what Lulu was doing so I helped with it. 'W-what n-no, as a friend but not t-that way' he said.

'Doesn't really seem like it does it' I said teasingly.

'S-shut up, it's not like you're any different, huh?' Shit, he remembered I like Lulu

Lulu just looked confused by now ' at least I tried to tell unlike you' I grinned.

I saw him blushing when he looked away then Y/N returned 'did I miss something' I heard her whisper and Lulu giggled.

~Le time skip by BEN's love for games~

We all were inside now because it was getting too cold. And me, trying to be annoying grabbed Jack's mask pinning him to the wall so he couldn't grab it.

Your pov yes again

I saw Jeff pinning Jack to the wall while holding his mask where he couldn't reach it. That was the first time I saw Jack without his mask, they didn't notice me so I grabbed the mask out of Jeff's hand.

'Hey!' Jeff yelled turning to me letting Jack go he started to catch his breath, Jeff held him to tight.

I returned his mask and heard him say that sounded like a 'thanks' to me.

I'm on a roll today, I made 3 chapters in... a few hours bye~

~Cheesy