IMPORTANT A/N +Ch. 19

No POV

"Idiot" you muttered underneath your breath. But little did you know, Jeff heard it.

"What was that" he sounded annoyed.

"Was What?"

"You called me idiot"

"Oh did I now" you teased while smirking.

"You little SHIT" Jeff called as he started chasing you.

"JACK HELP!" You yelled for the Eyeless killer.

Jack's pov

"You little SHIT" I heard Jeff yelling. He's probably yelling at BEN again but then BEN came from the living room.

"JACK HELP!" I then heard coming from the upstairs. BEN heard it too apparently.

"Maybe you should save your girlfriend eh" he said smirking.

Then another loud scream was heard and I rushed towards it.

Out of breathe I saw Jeff straddling Y/N with his knife above her.

"Jeff... let her go" I commanded panting.

"No! That's what you get for calling me idiot Y/N" he treathened.

He lowered his knife, just when I wanted to stop he he started.... laughing?

"Now I.... now I got... you good" he said in between laughs.

Y/N kicked him off her and pouted. She looked so cute making that face.

"Now I'll leave you two love birds" he winked towards me. "I need to go see Lulu"

Both mine and Y/N's faces turned red. I swear I'll kill him one day

Time skip

Slenddyyyyyy's pov

It only took me another day to finish Y/N's room. I went to get her and it didn't surprise me to find her with Jack.

"Y/N i have hood news. You're room is done so you can can stay there" I exclaimed.

"Oh, thanks Slendy" she smiled. I may eat children, but my proxy are like children to me, my children, so seeing them smile was an amazing sight.

Your pov

I went to see my room after Slendy came, and it looked amazing.

It was F/C and styled in F/S (favorite/ favourite style), I LOVED IT!

I sat down on the bed, it was so comfortable.

A/N: sorry for not posting earlier but i have writersblock. I wont be posting every Monday anymore because someone gave me a tip to not force your writing and that planning your story won't make it easier. So I'll be posting whenever I can, like when I have a new chapter 100% done. That's all for now, you shouldn't expect a new chapter till next week's Friday because I'll be on a vacation then byeeee~
Cheesy~