Ch. 22 Jeff gets scolded and Lulu's distraction

While Slendy was scolding Jeff, doubling the lenght of the period of time he would be grounded, BEN was sneaking towards the TV and jumped into it to escape Jeff's wrath when Slendy was gone. You held in a giggle but a smile still appeared on your face.

That's when you noticed Toby sitting on the chair that he moved to see all that was happening in the living room. Of course, he was eating waffles..... and now you were hungry....

"How long has Toby been sitting there?" You asked,looking up at Jack, who looked towards the waffles eating killer.

"I didn't even know he was here" he chuckled after a small moment of silence,this made you laugh too. "But when will Slendy make you go on missions?"

"Dunno, he wants to train me more first" you said,definitely not looking forward to the hours of training Slendy would put you through. You probably would've been more excited if you didn't know how exhausting and nerve-wracking his trainings were.

"Damn... I would've loved to take you out for killing right now" he said.

"As much as I don't look forward to the whole training thing,I don't wanna slow ya down or get us both caught" you spoke with a small smile. You had no idea how that smile made him feel, his heart would flutter and no matter how shitty he would feel, that smile made him want to smile too, so he did. (I feel so cringe-y when I write cliché things 😣)

Out of nowhere, a loud thump came from the front door, followed by a groan. The door opened and Lulu came in, rubbing her forehead. "You alright there, Lulu?" You asked a little concerned for your friend.

"Yep, I'm fine" she said with an embarrassed look. "I heard a strange noise and when I looked in that direction... i didn't realise how close I was to the door.... heheh"

"Wait.. you heard something? Did you see what it was?" Jack asked. He sounded a bit alarmed, you didn't blame him, it was unusual to hear noises outside the mansion, the walls were soundproof and you couldn't hear a single thing from inside the mansion.

"No, I didn't see, why—" Lulu interrupted herself with a gasp. "What could it have been... what if its a killer" she rambled.

"Lulu... you're a killer... so are all of us..." Jeff exclaimed, startling you a little cause you forgot he was there.

"I'll send Hoody, Toby and Masky to investigate" Slendy interrupted.

"Holy shit, that almost gave me heart attack" you unintentionally yelled.

"I, myself will join them so behave until we're back" Slendy finished, ignoring your "outburst".

So what do y'all think it was that Lulu heard. <- I really feel like that ain't a correct sentence wth