Ch. 8 Mistletoe madness

Jack's pov

Everyone was still in the Christmas mood and the decorations were still up. There was even a fricking mistletoe. Why do they hang it up anyway it's not like there are any couples. Unless Jeff confessed and Lulu accepted which is unlikely.

I heard Y/N yelling at Jeff. Wait... Did she just say....

'Next time, get a room please. I don't want waking up wanting to throw up'

I saw a glimpse of Jeff glaring at her and Lulu, who was bright red.

'C'mon it was just a kiss aaaandd we're standing underneath the mistletoe' Jeff said.. wait... A KISS?! DID JEFF AND LULU KISS?! He FINALLY made a move wooh. Jeff had a crush on Lulu for I don't know how long and he FINALLY confessed. Even though I hate him... i happy for him she said yes.

'My bad' Y/N said putting her hands up in surrender.

'Did we miss something' BEN said scaring the crap out of me.

Lulu was turning even redder, if that was even possible. 'No! Completely nothing!' Lulu kinda yelled, her voice was even higher than normal. (She has an adorable high pitched voice)

'I heard something like "get a room" what happened' BEN was apparently also curious to find out what happened.

'We were standing underneath the mistletoe so of course we kissed, it's tradition' Jeff said.

'You call that kissing? Looked more like a make out session' BEN said laughing.

I rolled my ey-- wait I don't have eyes.... I WOULD roll my eyes if I had them. (Aww poor Jack... evil author😈)

~Le time skip by last author~

We were all done with breakfast, Slendy wasn't up yet which is strange... Unless he went on a mission very early. But then...

'Stop!' I heard Lulu yell. Y/N was walking besides me and stopped as well. 'You're standing under the mistletoe~'

I looked up and it was true, we were standing under it. Crap!! I wasn't wearing my mask because I forgot it upstairs.

'C'mon, now you gotta kiss' Lulu said, was she fangirling?

I felt my face heat up and Y/N was blushing too.

Your pov

I was standing underneath the mistletoe with Jack. Crap!!!! Why does it have to be a Christmas tradition I thought. Then i got an idea. They didn't say where the kiss had to be... maybe I can just kiss him on the cheek...

I slowly kissed his cheek and he blushed even more. Jeff glared.

'Nope, it has to be on the lips' he said, I couldn't make out if he was smiling or staying serious.

'Maybe we'll do it if you stop staring' Jack snapped at him.

'Fine' Jeff said and turned around.

Great... just great... I hate the mistletoe from now on (oh that'll change 😈)

Lulu turned away too but I could see them looking in the mirror.

Then Jack and I slowly leaned in, I was... scared... and then, the moment our lips touched... it felt magical~

He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck.

We heard a small squeek and quickly pulled away. Jeff was holding his hand in front of Lulu's mouth. He probably did that to stop her from screaming.

I didn't know what I felt... nervousness?.... Embarrassment?... Love..................................

Wooh, good job you kissed him. 🖒🖒🖒. Good job! Okay sorry imma go now Byeeeee~
~Cheesy