Ch. 20 Missions ?

I am not dead and I did NOT lose interest in this story! Oki onto da storyyyyy

No pov

You loved this room, just like you love your creepypasta famoli. But hen you noticed.... It wasnt only your style of room... Also what looked like... jacks style?

You didn't mind it but did decide to ask Slendy about it. It didn't take long before you found him, he was in the living room telling BEN to turn the volume of his game off.

"Hey Slendy may I ask something about my room?" You asked, not wanting everybody's attention.

"Of course y/n" He replied formally, as always.

"Well... I noticed that it was a lot like how I wanted a room but... " You started.

"It kind of looks like Jack's room as well?" Slendy finished for you.

"Yea.... Why is that exactly... Not that I mind... " You mumbled the last part.

"Well" He started. "Since you and Jack started dating and you have shared a room for a day I though it would be a good idea for you two to share a room"

"Makes sense" You mumbled. "Does Jack know though?"

"He does, I asked him first to make sure he didn't mind giving up his room"

"Ah, I see"

"Now here is something else I have to discuss with you privatly in my office" Slendy said and teleported, you guessed to his office.

So that's where you went, you knocked on the door and it opened.

"What did you need to discuss Slendy?" You asked.

"Seeming as you are part of our killer family, I was wondering" he started. "what if you would go on missions, just like the rest of us?"

"You mean missions... as in killing people?" you asked.

"Yes" Slendy replied.

"I-I never really thought about that before...." you mumbled, but because Slendy is Slendy, he knew what you said.

"I will not force you to do so, but it would definitely be appreciated if you were to give it a try" Slendy exclaimed.

You stayed silent for a few seconds.

"Than I will" you eventually replied. "But there will be going someone with me on my first mission, right?" you asked nervously.

"Of course, you can aks whoever you want for this, but make sure it will be someone you know will help you" Slendy sweatdropped.

"Don't worry, I will" a blush found its way to your face as you thought about asking Jack for help.

Slendy was mentally smirking while he was reading your mind, he knew you were going to ask Jack, even before the thought came to your mind.

"I'm sure Jack won't mind, since you two are together now and will be sharing a room soon" Slendy teased. If he had a face, he would be smirking, and you knew that.

"R-right.... Now I should go thanks Slendy" you exclaimed as you rushed out of the room,covering your now pink face.

You would have to cool down a bit before asking Jack, if you would do it now you would probably faint.... And it was a big surprise to you that Slendy was such a tease.........

Hope you enjoyed and please leave suggestions for y/n's cp name. That is all by now!
~Cheesy