Ch.1 The Runaway

WARNING!: SWEARING WILL BE INCLUDED IN THIS STORY

Your pov

It had been a month since my mother turned abusive, but I had enough. I mean, I didn't hurt Lillian, or worse, kill her, I just transformed and maybe traumatized her for life...

I have them too, you know, only... a lot more...

I sat at my desk I used for homework before I got expelled. Ive had enough, I don't deserve this, I can't control it! I slammed my fist on the desk and got up.

I grabbed my F/C backpack and packed some clothes. Then I grabbed some more stuff I would possibly need.

Lastly I grabbed my blanket and tight it to my window, throwing the rest of it out to climb on. I put on a coat and put my backpack on my back, then climbed down my blanket... I was running away...

I kept running and running, till I reached the park, I ran till I found an open place and collapsed there, it was in the evening but I didn't think my mom would be worried, or even look for me...

I sat on my knees till I heard a noice from the bushes, a tall figure apeares but I couldn't see his face, he was wearing a suit and from what I could see, he had a pale skin...

'S-stay away...' I said to the person.

'And why would I do that' it sounded like a man.

'If you don't want to get hurt or die, then go away and don't come near me' I warned then, scared that I would transtorm again...

'I don't think that would happen, maybe you can help me' the man started. 'I'm looking for a girl named Y/N (M/N) L/N'

That's my name!

'Im sorry I don't know anyone by that name' I lied.

'You're a terrible liar Y/N' he said.

'How do you know who i--' he cut me of.

'Ill introduce myself first and then I'll explain. I am Slenderman, and I heard what you did so I was ordered to find you'

Slenderman? Find me?! IS HE GONNA KILL ME?!WHY

'A-are you gonna kill me...' I asked scaredly.

'Kill you?' He chuckled. 'Of course not. BUT, I was ordered to find you, because me and my proxies can help you, we've all been through the same thing, you know'

Proxies? Wait wait wait... Slenderman is real... And there are more of them real, like... Jeff the Killer and Jane the Killer and stuff...

'If you come with me, we can help you, or you don't and never learn, it's your choice' he said.

I hesitated a bit before answering but eventually I said...

Cliffhangerrrrrr!!!! Hahaha I'm evil! Sorry but I seemed like a perfect Cliffhanger moment.... 😂
Bye~
~Cheesy