19 - Top Priority

SILAS

It seems as though Dominic had called Stefano cause it didn't take long for him and Sebastian to arrive here.

"Are you positive it was my sister?!" Stefano asked running his hand through his beard. Now that I've got my memories back I have faint memories of my father telling me about Uncle Steff's sister.

"Yes, don't you think I wouldn't remember the face of someone I personally killed?!" Dominic argued. Everyone watched as Steff bit his lips in frustration. "Well, obviously you didn't do the job right!" Stefano yelled. Dominic's jaw clenched as he took a step closer.

"Should we alert the Scorpio twins?" Seven interrupted making Stefano's body still. He seemed very fretted as he repeatedly began to shook his head.

"N-No leave the twins out of this my brothers they can-" My eyes widen seeing Sebastian resting his hands on Stefano before handing him his cellphone.

"They have a right to know," Sebastian stated making Stefano sighed, taking the phone out of Sebb's hand.

Dailing a number he placed the phone against his ear as he opened his mouth to say something. "She's alive," He declared getting straight to the point.

"Victoria, she's alive," he repeated. Feeling a hand squeezed mine as though begging for attention.

I immediately looked eyes on Nick since he squeezed my hands tightly. "You okay?" I question earing ahead no in return.

Hearing a phone ring everyone's eyes looked to where the sound was coming from except Stefano as he was still on the call with his brothers.

"Baby boy- What?!" Cesco growled hanging up his phone as he hurriedly left the room leaving everyone speechless.

"I've never seen my brother so distraught like that," Nick murmured. "Dad, can someone please explain who this Victoria woman is?" Italy questioned.

"Sister won't you listening to dad when he told us that that woman almost killed Aunt Nikyah," Nick spoke up.

"No, dad always tells us stories of enemies he killed,"

Like it was the end of the day Stefano's brother burst through the door as though the world was about to end with Autumn following silently behind them.

Why had Nick's Aunt, Autumn always been with the twins. "What the fuck do you mean she's alive?!" Luigi growled commanding everyone's attention in the room.

The twins were quite tall and domineering but I could see the differences between their identical features.

Well, this is a lot going on.

Mario rested a hand on his brother's should trying to calm him down when in return he scowled. "Where is she?! I'll kill her myself and finish the job," he bellowed feeling another hand rest on his shoulder revealing Aud.

His blazing eyes dimmed a bit before running a hand through his hair. "She was supposed to be dead," Luigi breathed clenching his jaw.
"
"That is not something you wish on your sister," Autumn stated but Mario grabbed her hand kissing it.

"I'll explain to you later why we wish death upon our sister, Tesoro," Somehow I could see that Mario was holding onto Autumn as comfort to hold him down, to hold down the feelings that dared to come up.

I knew because it was the same thing Nick did to him whenever he felt overwhelmed.

THIRD POV

"What about mother and father?" Mario quired.

"They need not to know since they love her so dearly that they couldn't see how monstrous she was," Stefano spoke out clenching his fist.

"We've also got info on some other persons who Ace have kept under close supervision," Seven spoke.

"A teenage girl with a long brunette and a mute boy about the same age, they seem to be twins-" Before Seven could finish he felt a hand grab his collar as a pair of light blue eyes blazed into his.

Before Sebastian could even ask the man a rough hand grabbed Sebastian pulling him back.

"Don't fucking touch my husband," Mason growled. Stefano's eyes glare at him sending a nerve-shattering gaze at Mason.

Mason felt the hairs on the back of his neck stand up before he immediately let Sebastian go. He hadn't felt such a feeling like that since he had met Dominic.

"Stefano no need to glare at my subordinate when you're husband made his move first," Dominic's eyes meeting Stefano's nerve-shattering gaze. Both holding onto it daring one another to break it.

Of course, Dominic matched Stefano's menacing one that had shaken Mason for a bit. The tension had risen in the room that the two mafia leaders created.

"Dominic"

"Stefano"

Paris and Sebastian spoke in unison grabbing both of their man attention.

Fiesty as Paris was he playfully smacked Dominic's shoulder while Sebastian gently grabbed his Husband's hand kissing it gently.

"Calm down I was the one who lunged at him," Sebastian exhaled. "You calm down too! No need for you two to be fighting when we're already in a mess," Paris inputted.

"Who are these teenagers since Stefano's husband seems the need to grab me so indecent," Seven questioned fixing his collar.

"My twin's sister and brother, Eve and Enzo," Sebastian spoke out while Luigi and Mario shook his head.

"That man Ace has to die," Luigi growled while everyone nodded in agreement except Silas.

He couldn't bring himself to nod, I mean he hadn't even killed a person for God's sake.

He paused for a moment looking and Nick and Italy. Had the triplets killed someone before? But should he even be surprised? Their father is a mafia leader for crying out loud!

"Ace took them when they were about six, and we hadn't seen them since," Sebastian spoke.

"I and Stefano searched all over hunting this man down but every time we were close it was lIke all trace of this man's existence would disappear,"

" It was like he was playing cat and mouse with us and I hated it, I despised the man for it," Sebastian seethed balling his hands into a fist.

"Even though I would really like to kill that motherfucker, my first priority is getting my Sister and brother back,"

"I just hope they haven't grown to hate me because of this,"

____________________