10 - Flashbacks...

Silas Parents^

So this contains a spoiler for the book Sold To My Master and I was going to change it but I really felt too lazy to do it so I left how it was.

I just wanted to tell you that for some reason.

THIRD P.O.V

After school, Dominick quickly got Silas who was still stunned on what he had recently found out. He was debating on if he should tell Nick that he already knows who Stefano is but it seems that he shouldn't. Right?

But on the other hand, Nick could see from the corner of his eyes that Silas was mentally fighting with himself but he didn't bother.

Nick finally approach the gates when it slowly opened. Passing through he could already see that his siblings were already here since their cars were already parked there.

"We're here," Nick says as he parks his truck bringing Silas back to reality. The two hopped out the car staring at the house before them. 'Woah'  Silas thought.

"Come on let's go," Nick states grabbing Silas' hands as he pulls him inside

"Come on let's go," Nick states grabbing Silas' hands as he pulls him inside. A faint blush stains Silas' cheeks when he looked down at him and Nicks's hand inlocked together.

The guards without a word let the two inside letting them see everyone including Stefano and that Sebastian talking.

" Pops, we are here " Nick spoke out drawing everyone's attention.

All eyes were put on the two causing Silas who had hidden behind Nick. He then heard the sound of footsteps slowly making their way over to them.

"Silas?" Stefano called looking behind Nick. Silas shuddered at the piercing dark blue eyes staring at him. He could see in those eyes that Stefano was a murderer.

"Stefano, " Silas answered. " Wait, you two know each other? " Nick questions.

" Silas is my Godson" Stefano stated everyone's eyes went wide except Paris and Dominic and the gang they seemed to be calm.

"What?" Nick said astontish by this sudden news. "Yes, his father Ronnie, a great friend of mine, worked for me but sadly he passed while on his last job" Stefano explained. His face held sadness but he quickly wiped it off before looking at Silas. 

He smiled thinking of how he told Samantha that her son will always be dragged into the mafia, he was practically born into it for god sakes.

"How's your mother?" he asked Silas who clearly still hid behind Nick. Silas's eyebrows raised by Stefano's question. He didn't know if he should answer or not but the look on Stefano says that he had no other choice but to. 

"She's with Aunt Alissa helping her to take care of grandma," Silas said as Stefano and Sebastian chuckled out loud while the teenagers and Silas stood there confused except for Dom, Paris and the gang.