14 - A Devouring Pain

Third Person

A pair of lips kissed Silas's forehead making his brown eyes open to see who it was.

"Morning, Baby, " Nick's sweet voice whispered.

Silas only stared at him silently, his mind was blank didn't know what to do or say.

He felt empty, honestly.

Nick wasn't surprised that his, Pup didn't say anything back since with all was going on.

And plus he needed to tell Silas what happened to his mother but not here.

Somewhere else.

"I wanna take you somewhere, Pup" Nick stated while Silas got up stretching.

"Where?" the boy asked. Dominick smiled tying his hair back into a man bun before answering.

"My hideout," Nick said as Silas only pout in confusion.

Truly he only wanted to be alone with himself but he only nods at Nick.

-

It took them all a while to get ready but once they did they were on their way to wherever Nick's hideout was.

The car ride was silent of course and Nick didn't bother to start a conversation with Silas he thought it was best to leave him alone.

Silas' eyes were closed as he pulled the strings to his hoodie tightening it around his head.

It felt like hours to where Nick was driving and when they finally pulled up Silas' eyes widened at the sight.

An old warehouse?

Nick urges Silas to follow him inside in which he did.

The warehouse was very large and empty but Nick leads Silas to the elevator.

Once they finally reached the floor the doors opened revealing to Silas an amazing loft.