20 - He left him...

DOMINICK

The Dragon estate was as hectic as it could be as Stefano and Pops stood together planning while Dad ordered me and the others to go pack up a few things.

Silas's hands squeezed my hand for attention. Without a thought, I locked eyes with him. "What about the school we can't just leave?" He questioned, chuckling a bit, I was surprised that Pup could still think about school, through all of this.

"If it makes you feel better I can ask my dad to threaten the principal to cancel school until we come back?" I teased making Silas immediately shake his head.

"Then what do you want me to do, Little fo-"

"Nick!" Dad called out making me turn to him.

"Can you please find where your brother ran off to? He's not answering my calls and the guards somehow lost him! I'm getting worried," He started. He is right to worry since Cesco always answered phone calls especially if dad is calling.

It's just something we've been beaten into since we were little. By beaten I do not mean necessarily abuse but an ass-whooping about a time when I and my siblings snuck out when we were about 15 which we ignored our dad call to then returned with Italy who had a fractured ankle.

Don't bother asking...

"I'll find him," I replied earning a relief nod from dad. Looking back over to Silas who watched me in worry, I gradually pulled his face closer to me before placing my lips naturally onto his.

Dammit. I want more.

"I Love you," I say once again placing a kiss on his lips. "I love you too," he whispers.

My heart swelled at those four words. It was hard to go for me to believe that I, Dominick Dragon is in love. Guess Italy won the bet between Cesco and me.

Biting my lip contemplating if I should find my brother later. But, I needed to know if my lil brother was okay.

I know we're the same age but I came out first which makes me the oldest out of the bunch.

"So, I'm going to look for Cesco and I want you to stay here and help pack a few of our thing okay," My thumb ran along his bottom lip while his eyes stared into mine with building lust.

Dammit, I want more. It wasn't hard for me the picture those memories of him beneath on all fours, perfectly opened towards me as I pound my-

"Okay," Silas replied interrupting my thoughts. Allowing my lips to turn into a smile I pulled away bidding goodbye one more time before walking my way out of the estate to my truck.

"Okay, Brother, where are you?"

__________________________

Pulling up towards Cesco's Beach house a breath of relief left me when I spot that his jeep was in the drive-through.

Did the guards lose him or did he threaten them to leave him alone?

Quickly parking my truck, I got heading my way into the house. "CESCO!" I yelled entering the house.

It took me a while to find him but I eventually did. Since he had left the door open to the room that he had only permitted himself access to.

Cesco sat on the floor mesmerized by a painting of a boy in silence.

Aiden.

Shit.

"Cesco didn't hear me call you?!" I shouted drawing his attention.

His eyes were red as if he were crying. "Cesco?" I said on more time.

"He left me," He finally spoke.

Exhaling in disbelief, I slowly made myself over to my brother as I then eloped my arms around him.

"Tell me what happened?" I inquired, while he only nodded.

_______________________

I and Cesco talked for hours until Dad called us and that's when I had told him about the events that were going on.

He sighed getting up to his feet. "I guess we should get going," Cesco said his face held his regular deadpanned.

Sigh, I really thought Aiden was the one from him. But hey we're just teenagers I'm sure that there's plenty of time to figure out why we want.

I mean if Silas ever tries to leave me who is there to stop me from tying him up.

No one.

I'm kidding.

"Yeah" I finally spoke.

________________

Once we arrived back home of course our triplet, Italy was waiting at the entrance waiting for us. As if knowing something was wrong her arms immediately wrapped around Cesco's.

"I knew I felt a ping in my heart earlier," She sighed tightening her hold on Cesco. I don't know if it's because we're triplets but it's like we could sense each other's feelings and feel each other's pain.

It's weird but I love it.

"I'll be okay," Cesco muttered out. Italy chuckled trying to lighten the mood before playfully hitting Cesco's shoulder. "Of course you'll be, you have us," she smiled.

"FRANCESCO!" Dad yelled running over to us. I was just about to tell him that Francesco is not in the right mood but it seems as though Dad had known his hand grabbed his giving it a light squeeze.

"Is everything okay, son?" he asks and in return, Ceco nodded.

"Everything is alright, okay,"

_____________________