22 - Answers...

"Silas is not going anywhere and that's final," Nick growled as his hand reached into the back of his pants. His hand gripped the handgun that he had placed there. Ace squinted his eyes before pulling out a gun pointing it out at the twins.

And just like that everyone drew their guns. 

How come no one thinks to give me a gun?!

"It wasn't really smart of you to come here outnumbered," Stefano chuckled. Ace rolled his eyes clocking his gun back before he rested his finger on the trigger.

"Careful you wouldn't want these two brains out on the floor,"  Ace smirked. 

THIRD POV.

 The sound of a gun clocking froze Ace into the spot. It was because the sound came from the back of him and Ace surely didn't remember giving Victoria a gun.

"Drop it, bitch," a sassy voice growled. Ace scowled clenching his draw before dropping his gun away from the twins. 

His head turned seeing a woman with brown hair and blue eyes who resembled Dominic's husband a bit.

"Autumn Rosewood," Ace seethed. Autumn smiled motioning the two teenagers to get behind her and that they did.

"Like I said it wasn't a good idea to come here outnumbered," Stefano spoke as he made his way over to the stairs. Victoria stammered as she took a few steps back meeting a cold metal pressed into her.

Thomas stood right there tempted to pull the trigger of the gun that he held in his hand. Of course Ace couldn't feel their presence they were an assassin, assassins trained to hide their presence.

Ace planned to use the twins as leverage to then leaving him alone and stop hunting him down. But it seems they had other plans.

He cursed looking down to the floor soon to seen to feet step in front of him. Stefano

"Now, I remember such a promise saying that if I ever see you again that I would kill you," Stefano snickered resting down his iconic staff with its scorpion ornament.

"But first we have a little questionnaire for you and my sister," Steff bellowed using his staff to raise Ace's chin so their eyes could meet.

"Now tell me were you involve in the death of Samantha Coleman?" 

_____________________________
SILAS

______________________________

It had taken a while but Thomas and Mason had tied up Ace and Victoria and had taken them down to Stefano's basement.

Seven had gone to a room to set some of his things up while Autumn went with the scorpion twins to God knows where. Sebastian also went to take his siblings somewhere to talk with them.

It was just me, the triplets, Paris and Stefano and Dominic.  "Where are the twins?" Paris asked Stefano. "They said they couldn't dare to look at her," Stefano answered Paris.

"So Ace were you not or was involved in the death of Samantha?" Dominic snarled. Ace's eyes rolled before letting out another whistle. This man was playing 

"I don't know you tell me," he snickered but his laughing came to a stop when Dom's fist met his face.

"You're playing around with me Ace and I'm not liking that," Dominic scolded as Ace licked his busted lips before laughing once again.

"Fuck you," he spat. Dominic smiled looking over to Thomas before motioning him to hand him over a set of tools. "I haven't done this in a while so forgive me, If I go a bit overboard," Nick's father chuckled.

Nick's hand grabbed mine before kissing it as I watched in confusion and curiosity. What the hell is Dominick's father going to do to this man.

"Give me his hand,"  Dom ordered as Mason untied one of Ace's arms before placing his hand on the table Thomas had set his tools on.

Without any warning, Dominic had grabbed a butcher's slicing Ace's middle finger off with one hit. 

"FU-FUCCCCK YOU!!" Ace cursed.

My stomach churned in disgust as I bend over gagging. While I'm over here gaging Nick and the other stood there unfazed.

What the fuck are they used to this?

"Ew is this how you did jeff," Paris scoffed while Dominic only ignored him.  Jeff? What happened to Jeff?!

"Oh, my God, Oh my God!" Victoria rambled shuddering in her seated as she began crying to be set free.

"Shut or you'll be next" Dominic warned. Victoria soon began to sniffle her cries as she watched in horror. "For every time you refused to answer a finger gets cut off and let's say if all the fingers are gone then your toes are next," Dom explained while a sinister smiled crept on his lips.

"Fuck no!" Ace answered. "I know who Samantha was but after Sebastian handed over the position over plenty of Dimitri men left while only a few stayed,"

"Money was dying out which is why I picked up this bitch," he said referencing Victoria. "But I didn't kill Samantha you think that I have enough men or money to have someone kill her?" Ace sighed as he winced trying to ignore the pain.

"Maybe it was someone else or maybe it was just karma coming back for the bitch, I don't know but I just didn't kill her! " his breath ragged as his eyes met with mine. Did he call my mother a bitch?! Oh, fuck no.

Just when I was about to walk up to him Nick grabbed my hand pulling my back before giving me a comforting squeeze.

"So you tell me I came here for this shit?" Cesco spoke drawing everyone's attention.

"Just kill him so we can go back home I have better shit to do than this," He continued pulling out his pistol. "Kill her too since those two get some history, hell I don't care I just want to go home," 

"Francesco, I know that you're in a mood since- whatever just come down we need to get some answers out of this," Paris stated earning a whatever from Cesco.

"Fine next question, how the fuck is Victoria still alive," Dominic growled.

____________________