15 - Acceptance...

THIRD POV

Minutes earlier Dominick decided to go with his gut. Something felt wrong and he felt it.

He turned to his jeep back around and once he was back he quickly ran towards the house.

His hands rested on the door to find it unlocked. Did something happen? Nick thought.

He entered not before calling out Silas' name which in return he got no answers back.

His heart pound in worry before looked around to see no one downstairs. So he instantly pulled out the gun that he always carried on him.

Nick followed the wet trail Silas' left up the stairs that lead straight to the bathroom. Wasting no time kicks the door open seeing the tub overflowing with water.

His heart stopped.

"SILAS!" he yelled running forward. There he saw Silas unconscious beneath the water.

He instantly pulled Silas's body out of the tub before he gently rested him on the floor.

Dominick rested his ear on Silas' chest hearing faint a heartbeat but didn't see him breathing at all. He immediately began mouth to mouth and Cpr on him.

"Come on Pup!" he shouted.

Nick's heart was beating uncontrollably, his hands were trembling in fear as he tried to revive the boy.

There was no time to call for help, Silas's life was on the line and he wasn't about to let his lover go.

Tears dropped on the unconscious boy that came from Nicks's teary eyes.

Nick never got this scared or cried, he's from a mafia family but Silas, he made him so vulnerable.

If Silas were to die today Nick would probably take his life right after him because he would die for the boy and he knows.

"Please don't take him to take me instead, " the boy panicked pressing repeatedly down on Silas' chest.

Nicks's hair disheveled and his gun on the floor as he did his best to save the boy.

"P-Please I Love you, " Nick whimpered vision blurry while his heart ached in pain.

The room was black way different from the bright place he and his mother were.

Silas brown eyes darker then before with visible bags underneath it.

His skin pale and he somehow felt it hard to breath.

He looked around finding it hard to see anything until his eyes squinted when a bright light appeared.

"Are you Silas?"  A woman spoke. Her hair platinum blonde that resembled a person Silas know but couldn't quite remember.

Oh, Paris.

If she resembles Nick's father Paris then who is she?

"My names Isabelle but everyone calls me Bella," she graced her eyes a bright blue and hair had a golden glow to it.

Her skin was quite flawless which made her look young and beautiful.

"Your mother is wanted to come  down here herself to yell at you but, hmm, I told her no. I wanted to speak to you," she smiled grabbing my hand.

"You're causing my grandson quite some pain," she said looking behind her.

There the blackness opened revealing a very disheveled and teary Nick.