16 - Space?

SILAS

" Are you crazy?!" Paris yelled while Dominic stood there looking at me in disappointment.

Shit.

"I-I, " I couldn't even speak by those gazes they were giving me.

Paris sure yells a lot.

"Dad, " Nick tried to but in but Dominic quickly throws out a hand to him telling him to stop.

"I understand how you felt Silas I was just like you when my mother died. Everything was hard my father was gambling away the money my mother left behind and I was eight-year-old taking care of a baby. I kept all my emotions bottled in knowing one day I would snap and I did. I almost killed myself, Silas but I didn't because I realized in the middle of my actions that I had someone who loved me and needed me, Autumn, " Paris started as he rested a hand on my shoulder.

"There's always someone who loves, needs, and cherish you so don't you ever throw your precious life away like that, " Paris pulled me into a hug while my eyes began to tear up.

"Dad..." Nick spoke outgaining Paris's attention.

Oh boy.

"And you! I told you to watch him carefully and the best thing you could do was leave him alone!? Are you stupid?!" Paris shouted just as a knock on the door appeared.

"I did everything, blood tests, X-rays, and a CT scan and they all turned out negative for any internal or external damage," Benny says while looking at his clip broad.  Thank god that means no more tests.

" I injected a healing serum just in case but that was very foolish of you Silas, if there's next time I'll surely use that opportunity to use you as an experiment," he snickered making me shudder.

"Benny stop it! You're scaring the boy!" Paris says while Dominic stood behind him glaring at the so-called not crazy doctor.

"I'm just kidding," he says before squinting his eyes towards me.

"Well, not really," he mumbled under his breath just enough for me to hear.

Is this guy crazy?!

"Silas," A deep voice called out to me. Looking over to where my name I saw none other than Dominic Dragon.

Breaking my neck to look up at him he looked very intimidating but his face showed something worse.

Disappointment.

Before Dominic could even get a word out I finally spoke up.

"I get you all are disappointed in me and I'm sorry, I made y'all worried," I stated avoiding eye contact.

"Silas, we just want you to know that you apart of our family now and if you want us to get you some help we can," Dominic said resting a hand on my shoulder.

"Pops what I think Silas' needs is not to be crowded by you all," Nick said brushing through Paris and Dominic,"

The two Dragons shook their head before deciding to give me some space.