Epilogue

5 years later...

DOMINICK

"Dionysus!" dad yelled as my little three-year-old brother ran across the room with pampers on his head.

The birthday boy sure knows how to make a show I said as Silas ran after him with Dad. It wasn't long before Dion had run himself into Pops who immediately lifted him. up.

"Who's daddy's favorite boy?!" He cooed throwing Dion in the air then catching him. " I thought I was," Dad interrupted making Pops smile drop. "Oh, Little wolf of course you are," but dad had only rolled his eyes walking away from Pops being overdramatic.

"Dad really knows how to be overdramatic," Italy said walking beside me. "Is it bad that a little boy outran me a twenty-three-year-old?" Silas heaved resting his hand on my shoulder. "That's because you stopped exercising, Pup," I teased earning a slap in return.

"I thought sex counted," Lee spoke making both of us laugh. "Where's Sandro?" I questioned seeing that she came to the party alone.

"You know dealing with business," she said rolling her eyes. "Did Cesco bring anyone?" She questioned changing the mood.

My eyes scattered around the room to find my brother who stood on the balcony by himself smoking as always.

"Nope," I replied as my sister frown. "I really thought, Darius was the one," she sighed making me laugh.

"You know, Cesco doesn't do relationships, Lee, stop trying," I proposed to her. She only huffed flipping her hair.

"It's been five years and to think that he's still-" I raised my hand stopping her. "You don't understand Aiden and Cesco connected. He was starting to change him. you saw how talkative he was becoming how better Cesco has become-"

"Until he left, Nick. Did you forget that? He left not Cesco which turned our brother worse than how we were before! I get that Aiden changed him for the best at first but now he'd changed our brother for the worst,"

"You do not know the reason why he left Italy," I barked making her huff. "I do not but I know he left our brother's heart in pieces," she argued.

"I do not like this Aiden kid but I do think he can fix what he broke," Italy scowled making me raise a brow in surprise.

"I'm sorry what?!" I gasped. "You just had that whole argument with me just to say that?" I looked at my sister in confusion.

"Far most what do you mean he can fix what he broke? Are you planning something sister?" I questioned allowing a smirk to come into play.

"I may have met his brother who happens to be in the same work field as me," she began taking a sip of her drink. "It said that his little brother is coming to live with him and his fiance who names so happens to be Aiden Dallas," Lee whispered.

"So you just ranted about how this guy broke your brother's heart but you're going to set him up back with the same guy," Silas spoke making me laugh.

"Shut up, anyway I'm going to tip the paparazzi that the famous Six Dallas, the face of vogue little brother is in town," she continued whispering as though Cesco could hear us when he's on the balcony far from us and occupied with his own thoughts.

"And then I and you are going to call him and surprise him of what I just happen to see in the blogs," Silas' mouth stay gaped while I smiled shaking my head.

"I know I'm a marvelous planner aren't I?" she chuckled flipping her hair. " What makes you guys so sure he even wants or even thinks about Aiden?" Silas asked.

"Who still has a painting of an ex-hanged in their wall?"

"Oh damn," Silas replied.

Our brother needs to find his love, his desire.

Perhaps he needs his own chronicles.

Huh, Cesco's Chronicles...

That has a nice ring to it...

_____________________

Out Now...

Remember how all you guys were begging for a Cesco and Aiden book well here it is.

The book is out!