Chapter 24~

"Whats up Akito?" You ask sluggishly as you were half asleep. He ignored you and approaches your dresser, beginning to search it top to bottom. "Akito?" He stops when he reaches your diary, filled with short stories and poetry to dull for the eyes of a god. Panic flows through your veins as he begins to read the pages. You want to stop him but your paralysed from fright. What happens next was bone chilling.

You were expecting him to tear at your pages, trash the room with a fit of rage but instead, he just looks at you and .. smiles!?

"I see this ones about me?" He asks rhetorically. As he places the book down and approaches you with calm, soft footsteps. He places himself beside you on the bed and holds you in an embrace. You can tell the contact was irritating him but he pushed past the revolt and tried to comfort you. A few seconds after, he pulls away and sweetly speaks, almost like a whisper, "I really like them."

Your back slowly begins to un-tense and you feel a shot of relief splash over you. "Really?"
He nods in response. "Carry on writing, but only for me. Okay?" He demands, disguised as a question.

"Of course Akito. Anything i ever do is in favour to you." And you let out a warm smile as he pats your head. "Good. I know I can always rely on you Y/n." And with that, he leaves.

The next morning, you awaken to a very abrupt Hatori Vigorously shaking you. "Whats wrong?" You ask in sudden shock and annoyance. "You're late, Y/n" Oh shi-

Hatori assists you at the table where you eat your breakfast. You rush and due to that action you accidentally choke on a plumb mixed well with rice. "Are you okay!?" Hatori sounds concerned. "Yeah, just went down the wrong hole." You say with a brusque tone.
"Don't rush Y/n. You might hurt yourself."
With that comment, along came a
"Yeah, Y/n. Don't rush. You're not going in today." Akito had entered the room as well as your conversation without invitation.
"Huh? How come" You say, mouth half filled with food. Hatori looks at you with that fatherly 'don't eat with your mouth open' type look before correcting your disrespect, "with all due respect Akito, why is Y/n excused from school?"

Although Hatori knows deep down that you're school attendance is only for a mission of spying, he is quite happy with the fact You're finally in a proper environment of education.

"I'm having no member of the Sohma name attend late. It makes the family house look unorganised. Besides, y/n needs to help me with a few things today, if you don't mind of course." He tilts his head to look at you and you nod happily in response' "No problem." You say, short and snappy.

'But what would Akito need my help for?' You think to yourself.

Hello readers! Sorry that I haven't updated in a while and neglected to stick to my 'regular update' routine i had organised but i promise that i am working on chapters! I just need to edit and add more detail before publishing but i will try my best to update again soon. Please feel free to nag me in the comments for more updates as that helps me to motivate myself into writing more (: hope you all stay safe.

~Also I apologise for this chapter being short its really late right now but i felt like i needed to update as i have left you guys so long without another chapter. My apologies again. Thank you for being patient with me <3