Chapter 6~

At last, the dreadful day dawned upon you. Your First day of the new school you had been ordered to attend at. Current mood; anguish. You were pretty pissed at the idea of your time being wasted just to be a Btec 007. That was until you thought you saw Akito checking you out in your uniform, then you soon switched up. Little did you know, that's what he intended.

"I'm heading out." You exclaimed with no reply as you left. On your journey, you encountered hatsuharu and momiji, both equally shocked at the sight of you in uniform. "Since when-" you cut momiji off.
"Today's my first day actually, Akito getting sick of me and I... compromised just so he wouldn't kick me out." You replied with a cheap smile. "What do you mean comprise, how will that solve anything." Hatsuharu soon realised after that, "oh yeah, he has some obsession with yuri. You're not gonna-?" Oh no. "Of course I'm not gonna rat him out, Akito just wants me to make sure he's okay. He's cares deeply for Yuki which in all honesty riles me up but that's irrelevant." There suspicion was eased and you continued walking. Everyone in the zodiac thought you were an open book, you obviously had your own secrets but you were so good at hiding your private life they couldn't acknowledge the fact you had one at all. It's better that way.
You arrive. "See you!" You hurried off to your first class. "Do you know where your going?" Momiji shouted before you were out of sight. You stopped. No, of course you didn't, "you're right. No I don't" rubbing the back off your head and giggling to yourself. Hatsuharu told you were to head and you set off to class. Oh no, you get there and see you have been seated next to queen bee herself. Amazing.

"Hello y/n. What a lovely surprise to see you here!" She smiled. "Same goes Honda, how've you been?" You could see two delinquents staring at you. Of course, kyo and yuki were here too, "What's there deal?" Tooru soon cleared the air. "Sorry about that, they're what you'd call overprotective." Interesting. You thought.

You continued the day. Nothing exciting really happened. Tooru and the others invited you to sit with them at lunch, you declined the offer and took a walk around. This surprised the others as you were known for your big mouth and over friendly personality. Hatsuharu followed you. "Y/n, what's up?" He shouted a after you. You looked at him confused for a second, "nothing, why? I just wanted to have a look around." He sighed in relief quietly. "Oh, I just thought you had something on your mind that's all. Normally you'd never turn down an offer like that." You burst out laughing. "Very true. The only thing on my mind right now is making sure I don't end up getting lost in this place." After that, haru insisted on showing you around, which you let him do.

School had ended and you head out with haru and momiji. You were quite all day so they were both worried no matter how many times you re-assured them you were fine. You all went your separate ways and before you knew it you were home. Hatori greeted you as you walked in which put a smile on your face. "How was it y/n, did you enjoy it?" Hatori new that was the first school you had ever been to considering you basically hibernated in the Sohma estate. "Meh, it was cool I guess. Nothing exciting." Not again, that same concerned look spread across Hatori's face the same as all day with the others. "Don't look at me like that, I'm just tired. Everyone's been giving me that look all day I just wanna smack them around until they come to there senses!" Akito smirked at that comment as he entered the hall, gesturing you to follow him. You did exactly that.

"Yuri is really fond of that Tooru Honda. They'd make a cute couple don't you think?"
Akito wasn't amused. "Don't mess with me y/n, now tell me what you discovered." You sighed.
"It's only the first day, not to mention they are all aware how much of a sucker I am to you so they're not going to open up to me straight away." You felt yourself get thrown across the room, banging your head on the wall as you landed. "I didn't send you there to play happy families. You have a mission. I want to know all about the infiltrator and her motives. Do not think you can casually mock me and get away with it.

"Oh, I must of triggered a nerve." You climb up from the wall and walk over to akito, "don't worry your majesty, I'll retrieve that valued information you so desperately require. I just need time so they open up to me." Slap! You smirked it off and wiped the blood from your lip. "Maybe they wouldn't be so inverted if you didn't pack them with trauma." Akito snapped, he beat you down then kicked you when you fell. "You're pathetic. I'm no monster! I merely just opened them up to accept there faults and allowed them to learn the core to the Sohma curse. It's no fault of mine if they're too weak to acknowledge there own worth!"

"I never called you a monster, Akito."

Authors note: sorry this is really rushed but I made sure to make it long to make up for the weeks I haven't published. The story will get more interesting soon I promise! Just stay with it and I hope you're all enjoying. Thank you (: