Chapter 12~

You arrive to school, panting due to you running, you knew how late you were. The receptionist starts to question, "l/n, you shouldn't be here. Your Guardian already called in about your absence?" Between breaths, hands on your knees squatted over, you tell her, "oh yeah, well you see I'm feeling a lot better now so I thought I'd come in after all." She just smiled back and gave you a simple nod. All was going well until, whilst you were signing in, the Sohma families designated car appears out front. You sigh and roll your eyes to the back of your head. Hatori waves at the lady behind the glass before noting, "I shall be taking her back now, miss. Sorry for the inconvenience, She just really didn't want to miss the exam."

Wait...WHAT! How in gods name did he know about the exam?!

"Oh sir that's understandable, l/n I applaud your determination." She leans under the desk before slipping a folder through the gap in the glass shield," here you go, you can go home and do it now." I glare at Hatori, curse that man!
"Thank you miss beyakuya," You plaster on a grin and bow before the lady then you leave with HIM.

The car ride home was silent, you glanced theough the car window. When you got in you instantly dropped the test paper due to Akito dragging you into his room. He let go as soon as you stepped inside and before you could say anything, SMACK! You fall to the floor. You attempt to get up but your effort was useless because Akito carried on unleashing his frustration. When he finally stopped he screamed,"You never listen, futile girl! Why must you be so arrogant!" His anger suddenly ceased to be once he look down at you and saw you... smiling? "What is with that tedious look on your face?" He barked.

"It's good to see you back to normal, Akito." His eyes widened at your comment. It went silent for a minute before he let out a small smirk.  You got up and walked away, focused on spending your time on the exam you had been given.

>>>> time skip a couple of hours >>>>>

"Finally!" You proclaimed at you put down your pen and fell back onto your bed. Staring at your ceiling, you begin to think of Akito's previous actions as a smile appeared on your face. Your peace was soon interrupted as Hatori knocked on the door, clamouring his presence. You shouted for him to enter and he followed your command. "Hey y/n, you finished?" You nodded and he walked over towards you, squatted beside your bed and said, " in that case, mind if I give you another check up?" Those words made you loath the mouth breather beside you at that current moment in time, "ughhh! Leave me alone Hatori." You moaned before flipping over to your side, turning your back to the man. Little did you know, Akito actually ordered Hatori to keep a check on your progress. This morning really scared him, although he'd never let you be aware of it.

"Y/n, I'm really concerned for your health." You could feel it coming, another cocky remark, " why good so my health is just applaudable. I eat healthy and my physical activity is just outstanding." You mocked a posh accent while turning to face back to the ceiling. He wasn't impressed by your Little performance. " you know what was applauding? That little show. Now move y/n."

You hesitantly got up and followed Hatori, walking slump to prove your annoyance. Hatori did his little 'tests' on you and after you left to return to the Comfort of your room. Or so you thought. Akito was standing in the frame of your door as if he awaited your return.

You simply ignored his appearance and followed into your room. He grasped your wrist and forced you to turn and face him. Both staring at each other, blank expressions on both parties faces. It was awkward to say the least. He scanned you with his eyes before releasing his grip and disappearing into his own room. 'Okay then?' You shook away the little strange interaction with Akito and went to bed early.