Chapter 5~

Later, you arrive at the Sohma estate and head straight to Akito to report. "I'm back."  you playfully quote as you walk through the door. Hatori was there to greet you, surprising. "Oh so the emo left his designated room?" you joked. He didn't find you funny. You asked where Akito was hiding out and he told you so you rushed there. "Boo!" He was sat under the shade of a tree. "Okay, so tell me about miss Tooru Honda." You pretended to be taken back by his harsh reception. 

"She's nothing but a simpleton. Scared of her own shadow. The boys just take advantage of her vulnerable soul, yet I would see they do appreciate her hospitality. She's clueless to the Somha curse and only has an interest on who's which zodiac." you informed him, putting his mind at ease before you both laughed it off. He relieved you, but of course you insisted on staying. He sighed but didn't resist. 

Time goes off and your in your room. You're bored. "I'm going to go for a walk." you advertised to no one. 

On the way to your unknown destination , you bump into Hatsuharu. "Why hello, long time no see!" he smiled. You instantly jump to tell him, "You know something, I like you. You're the only member of this god forsaken clan who isn't stuck in their pride." He giggled, "Oh trust me, pride. I have a lot! I'm just not as arrogant. Anyways, what you doing out here? Akito on one again?" 

"You better believe it!" He wasn't, he was actually in a pleasantly decent mood today but you just seem to get a thrill out of lying. " I don't know how you cope, like why? Why would you want to stay there? You're truly brave!" Haru soon dragged you out of your train of thought. "Not brave, just delusional." You assured him, causing him to let out a slight chuckle before excusing himself.

Delusional. Hmm. Personally, you didn't believe that. Even though, the true facts were you were in love with a sociopath who hated any and all types of love. Why, why did that thought alone make you flustered?

The next couple of weeks were slow. You didn't see much of Akito or hatori, most of the time you were just in your room. Friday morning dawned on you and as you went to make yourself breakfast. Suddenly, you were stopped in your tracks by Akito.. wait backtrack, AKITO!?

"Woah, you caught me by surprise there, have the voices finally got to me or do you just miss my company." you must of pushed a nerve because next thing you know you're pinned up against the kitchen wall, his hand around your throat. "This early? Let me fuel up first-" He instantly jumped off you. "You really are vile." The hatred in his eyes becoming more obvious by the second. " Not my fault you get me excited!" you snigger to yourself

" I have another mission for you." He slipped out while you were busy making rice. "Oh how exciting, how can I be of service to you master." You were playing a dangerous game but you didn't care. " For once in your godforsaken life could you take something serious?" He was getting ticked off. "That's not good, you have forsaken me? Now I'm nothing but a low life." while dramatically placing your hand on your forehead.  Akito was ignoring you at this point, " I need you to register at Yuki's school and keep an eye on the little invader." Ugh, you hated the girl and it showed in your face. " I already had to spend precious 14 hours with her, now the rest of these two years? What do you take me for, a babysitter?" a sharp tongue replied " you will do what I have assigned you to, no excuse." And as always you joked around " as a matter of fact I hate infants, but for you I'd happily give my life."

"Don't you forget it either." Akito briskly left the room after that.

Rolling your eyes, you thought to yourself" well this is going to be fun."