Chapter 2~

Akito Sohma continuously tortured every member of the zodiac. Forcing them to submit to his order and gaining him ultimate power over them through manipulating their darkest regrets and tragedies. All but you. He never managed to crack you. That alone infuriated him. Physical assault occurred regularly. Of course, nothing he did weakened the desire you shared towards him neither did it break your spirit. As he entered the room, pitched out black and silent is the worst kind of solitary an individual could be placed in he thought to himself, whispering into your ear all about the trauma you faced as a child. Hurtful things would spill out his mouth so easily like sick from a baby. Such words could kill any positive emotion in a person who holds the slightest doubt about something or someone. But you, you just smiled while staring him straight in the eyes. Leaning close to whisper into his ear, bitter-sweet falling from your tongue.

"I think you're hot."

Pulling back as you cheekily wink at him, beaming with pride. When you were alone you passed the time by humming, singing. Creating lyrics as if it were origami. You were very good at that. As the majority of your time there you spent alone, you got used to your own company and quite enjoyed the stay. This continued for months on end. Akito eventually gave up hope and released you, ordering you to leave with Yuki and Shigure. Begging and pleading, craving nothing but to stay by Akito's side. As much as they all tried to persuade you to leave, you couldn't bare the thought of not seeing his gorgeous face everyday. Even if it meant you would have to be put through torment, you were willing to to do just to see him. They eventually gave up the chase and allowed you to stay in the Sohma residence. An irritated sigh left Akito's lips as he stormed to his room. While you, relieved.

>>Timeskip to when Torrhu Honda showed >>

As you awaken from your bed, you couldn't help but here Shigure's voice from Akito's room. Curious, you go and ears drop on their conversation. Soon to be discovered, you encounter them talking about an outsider learning of the curse. A silent gasp left your lips as you quickly cover your mouth and continue to observe. Shigure starts walking towards the door. Shit! You dash off almost tripping over your feet but you catch yourself and head towards the kitchen. Then Shigure enters quickly after you, surprised of your presence. "Why hello, Y/n." He greets you and you return to making breakfast after a short wave. He continues to tell you of the stranger he was informing Akito of until he to appeared and ordered Shigure to refrain. "She is a member of the zodiac to Akito, you cannot keep her in the dark when it comes to family business." Akito approaches you slowly.

SMACK!

He slapped you across the face, hard. "I'm fully aware that Y/n already knows of the outcast. Don't you?" he stared at me with a callous look in his eyes.

"Damn, I've been caught." you coughed up, chuckling to yourself while rubbing the left side of your face.

Akito went to hit you again before stopped by Hatori. "tsk." he grunted before sulking back to his room. Oh no. I'm going to be lectured by Hatori now, you thought to myself. And indeed you were.

Hiding in your room, trying to avoid another round of the doctors wrath, you sunk into deep thought about the peculiar mortal Shigure came to talk about. "I want to meet her, yet, I don't want her in my way." you shrugged it off as you continued to chew on rice balls.