Part 1

• Dedicated to Maeve Dwyer

Mirkwood forest was just ahead all you had to do was get in and be rid of these orcs. Which was quite difficult considering you were out of arrows. Spiriting as hard as you could you just barely made it into the woods. Now all you had to do was make sure you didn't lose the path. Being half elf helped greatly though the other half being human not as great. Your older brother Estel was with your caretaker Elrond, while you had to deliver a message to king Thranduil. Why Estel couldn't have was a mystery to you. Considering he was older by a year which isn't that much of a difference. After walking for what seemed like a hour you realised you were lost. "Great just great (y/n)... now how am I going to deliver this message?" you ranted at yourself for not paying attention to your surroundings. When you turned there was an arrow pointed in your face. "Could you put that down sir I'd really appreciate if you did," you said glaring daggers at the long haired blond elf in front of you. "The message who is it from?" the elf asked you. "Lord Elrond of Rivendell," you replied. "Give it to me human for you are not aloud into Mirkwood." the elf told you. "Who are you to tell me that I'm not aloud to go into Mirkwood?". " I am prince Legolas Greenleaf of Mirkwood."