Part 2

• Dedicated to Aleah Kossan

Your eyes grew wide, he was the prince?! You nodded your head still in shock handing him the letter from Elrond. "I see you are one of Elrond's half children I guess you're aloud in of you are a king's child half or not," Legolas commented as if what had just happened hadn't. 'What an ass is he not even going to ask me my name?' Legolas looked back at you jestering for you to follow him. Soon you were to the city of Mirkwood. It was behind a large gates that opened when Legolas walked forward. Following close behind you spotted the guards who had opened the gates. They looked shocked to she you tagging behind the prince. 'I wonder what Estel is doing in Rivendell?' you questioned in your head. "If you have questions you should ask them," the man in front of you said. "It's not like you could answer any of them anyway so what would be the point?" you asked. He shrugged his shoulders and continued walking up some stairs. You followed silently then spoke, "I feel as though we've met before. Have we not?". He nodded his head silently." When? "you asked. Just as he was about to speak someone came to whisper something, then Legolas sprinted off somewhere leaving you on your own once again.