Part 9

You woke up in your room, next to you was Edlen who must have come in while you were sleeping. Across from the bed sat Legolas in a plush armchair sleeping silently. 'I didn't know elves needed sleep... the things you learn in a day' (Y/n) thought to herself. Slowly sliding you legs to the side of the bed as your feet landed softly onto the flooring. Standing up you were shocked that Legolas didn't wake he probably had been up for a long time just sitting there. Making your way across the room to your desk you began to write a letter to your brother Estel who was currently staying in Bree as a ranger named Strider.
             Dear Strider,
I want you to know that I am happy to inform you that I am engaged to your childhood friend, Prince Legolas of Mirkwood. That is what the letter from father to King Thranduil was to say. I do hope you will attend the ceremony. The date is in eight days time and I know that you can make it on time hopefully. It will be held in Rivendell.
                                     Sincerely and Truly yours,
                                                              (Y/N)
You looked down at the letter folded it and sealed it then left it on your desk to be sent to Bree. You smiled as you thought 'The wedding is in eight days, I am to be fitted for the dress tomorrow morning, this is going to be amazing'. Coming out of your daze you heard someone moving to you.

I know this was short I was just really sick and stressed all at the same time... I hope that you can forgive me my dear readers. Oh! And before you go please leave a comment on who you want to see with you such as, A thief, Strider, Legolas, Edlen, Thranduil, or anyone else. Thank you so much for reading!