Part 13 - War front

Legolas had set you down and you two ran into the throne room disturbing a meeting that Thranduil was having with three elves and your father Elrond. "Ada! When did you arrive? Does brother know you are here?" you spoke quickly. "Ada (y/n) and I have seen Gondor's scouts in the forest outside of the kingdom," Legolas spoke interrupting you. "Do you think they plan for war?" Thranduil spoke looking with a stern face. "Yes Ada we are sure they are planning war. We overheard their conversation with each other," Legolas said confidence radiating through his voice. All Thranduil said was "I understand," he then left the room moving quickly. "Legolas what is going to happen?" (Y/n) asked looking towards her soon to be husband. "Nothing (n/n) we're going to end them so they will never be able to even attempt to over throw our kingdom. That or we will make them surrender," Legolas said lightly as if the words would break his fiance. Edlen ran up to her adoptive parents. "Emme(mommy)Ada! You're back, I missed you!" Edlen half shouted as she hugged your legs. Smiling you lifted her up and kissed her forehead. "We missed you to Edlen...Edlen Ada and Haru(grandfather) might have to go away for a little while so it will be just you and Emme ok?" you said trying not to have your voice crack. If both Legolas and Thranduil died you would take place as ruler and the people here already had a problem with you being human imagine what they would do if you were the ruler. "(Y/n) it will all be fine, love I promise," Legolas whispered so Edlen wouldn't hear. "(Y/n), Edlen, Legolas you all will stay here and Lord Thranduil and I will fight," whipping your head towards the door as fast as you could. In the doorway stood Aragorn and a puffy red eyed Arwen. "I couldn't convince him otherwise he wouldn't have said anything," Arwen said barely above a whisper. A sudden ringing noise was heard through the hall. You had slapped Aragorn, your own kin you slapped. "You will stay here and take care of Edlen with Arwen while I help on the war front as a medic,, there will be no more arguments after this that is final," you said with no waver or voice falter as you headed towards your room. 'I'm an idiot'.

A/N:

Hiya sorry for not updating recently but I've been busy...Don't hate me!

I have been out of town and had no f**king wifi but I will be posting a new story I've been writing casually. Please Read It!