Part 10 - Who?

Getting up out of your chair you carelessly turned around expecting your fiancé or Edlen maybe even you soon to be father in-law but you were wrong for the millionth time in your life. A female elf in all black except for her hair which was a beautiful reddish brown colour. "Who are you and why are you in my bedchamber?" the elf asked. "I'm Princess (Y/n) of Rivendell, Prince Legolas's fiancé and you would be?" you gave her a questioning look. There was a creaking of the floorboards. Turning your head you saw Edlen getting up. "Good morning Edlen did you enjoy your sleep?" you said smiling at the little girl. She nodded her head and yawned moving towards you until she got to you. She reached her hands up at you. Lifting her into your arms you tapped your foot three times then twice as a signal for Legolas to get up. He rubbed his eyes then looked at the woman in front of you. "Tauriel? What are you doing here you aren't suppose to be here for another month,". "I was done with what your father sent me to do," the woman addressed as Tauriel spoke fluently in elvish. (Y/n) moved closer towards Legolas with Edlen. "Méla-nin this is my childhood friend Tauriel, Tauriel this is my fiancé (Y/n)," Legolas said as Edlen shifted in your arms reaching towards Legolas. He smiled and took her out of your arms to hold her. Tauriel glared at you and Edlen. "Milady (Y/n) there is a man here to see you. He appeared when I was going to deliver your letter. I'm sorry I couldn't stop him from following me," the young elven boy said bowing his head. (Y/n) looked up to see who was behind him. A man roughly in his mid-twenties with dark brown hair and a small beard in a brown-black cloak. "Aragorn! Gwador, it has been so long," Legolas said loud enough to wake Edlen. Edlen rubbed her eyes, looked at Aragorn then tried to hide her face in Legolas's undershirt. "From what I was told by father a few days ago you two are to be wed?" Aragorn said pulling his hood down and smiling. "Aragorn why would you just barge in here?" an oh too familiar voice said approaching the door.