Part 8

You stood up after about a hour or so of reading, carefully you picked up Edlen who was still sleeping and began to walk towards your room. "Wait (y/n)... let me carry her to another bedroom," Lego!as said hesitating slightly. You smiled at his effort to listen to what his father had said. Cautiously you handed her to him and followed next to him. He walked quietly and at a moderate pace. "Here," he whispered as he opened a door. Inside was a room that looked almost like yours but was smaller and didn't have a desk next to the dresser. You nodded maybe he wasn't as bad as you thought. 'I wonder...' (y/n) thought. Once Legolas set Edlen down and covered her you jumped onto his back. Shocked Legolas almost fell backwards but had grabbed onto the bedpost with his left hand. You laughed quietly grinning. He glared at you and pulled you up into a position where you wouldn't fall off. You saw Legolas smirk and became very aware that he was going to do something. Once you had left the bedroom he sprinted down the hall as fast as he could he made a sharp right turn. (y/n) held onto Legolas's shoulders as tight as she could. You began to laugh as he got outside and began to jump on the branches of the trees that were at the front of the forest. In about ten minutes the two of you were in a tall tree sitting at the top. Legolas was smiling at you and placed his hand over yours. You blushed lightly against your (s/c) skin and smiled back at him. For the first time since you met him you actually didn't mind being engaged to him.