Part 6

• Dedicated to Richard Adams

You and Edlen went into the private bathing room that was ment for whoever was staying in that room. The bath was like a large pond and had gold faucets for the water. There was already steaming water inside of it. 'How'd that get there? Maybe a servant came in and made the bath.' you thought as you began helping the young girl strip from her dirty and tattered clothes. "Is this really the bath? It's so big!" the little girl said with obvious excitement. You smiled and nodded striping of your own clothes. You washed the young girl carefully making sure to not hurt her. When you were done, you both got out and dried off. "Ummm... what am I going to wear miss?" Edlen asked you yawning. You stuttered you hadn't thought of what she was going to wear. You decided you'd rely on the maids and hope that they'd understand why you took the girl in. "Oh and its not miss it's (Y/N)" you said realizing you hadn't told her your name. After about two minutes a maid came in to ask you what you needed. When she saw the little girl her eyes lit up. "Who is the young one Lady (Y/N)?" the maid said with a gentle tone. "This is Edlen, could you possibly find her some clothes in her size?" you questioned with your high authority voice. The maid bowed and rushed out of the room. She came back almost after not even more than a minute had passed. The maid was holding a beautiful short gown, most likely for a noble little girl. "Edlen is it ok if she gets you dressed while I get dressed?" you asked the little girl who was trying to hide behind you. Carefully she climbed out from behind you. Smiling you began to pull on a dress you had found in the closet considering your riding uniform hadn't been returned after a maid took it from you. When you were both dressed the maid told you that breakfast was ready then asked if you were bringing Edlen with you. You told her you were going to bring her with and if prince Legolas or king Thranduil had an issue with that you'd leave.