Ghost House

-New old lady-

It felt like i have been sleeping forever, the moment i open my eyes i stand on the lawn opposite of my old home - The orphanage, such a weird name for a house for young people, i look around, infront of me where people around my age sitting and starring intens on the building just like when i lived there, i never could imagine i would be on the same lawn as the 'old people' truth to be told i never thought i'll be back here, a lady probable 10 years older than me wave to me, i walk towards them and as if they had execpted me , a chair was sitting next to one of them,  sat down "Uhmm excuse me but why are we sitting here?" i ask, the lady who ahad waved to me earlier started explaining "Well we are here to watch our old home on our lasts days...we all lived in there at some point, this is where we all ends becoming the very people we always saw as weird, try look at the building..what do you see?" i look at the building..and as if the walls where just a curtains i could suddenly see through it all..i saw two young men working together in a duty on floor 6- the highst floor, it was so weird to see my old home..a mansion like this, i looks back at her "The orphanage is actually magical..we are forever bounded to it, you might be wondering why first now..but well..isn't it obvious? you got no one anymore.." she completed her explaination, it was true..half a year ago i lost my husband  and my daughter stopped talking to me the moment she moved out, now in a age of 80 years old i never been so alone..all my friends have died of age already so i do truely has nothing, the thought of how this is where we all ends was a bit scary...i never had imagine magi was actually real! as i looks at the gate, a brunette young girl opened the gate, she was wearing a hoodie and seemed quite troubled, i wanted to hug her..but as if there was a power holding me back i kept sitting in my seat...