She makes it seem so easy!

Ashley and i outside in lunchtime, she and the guy from the shop has already became a couple, that was quick..how through? i been trying to make a guy like me for WEEKS! but all i gotten from it was me being super embarrassing and looking like a fool, meanwhile Ashley meet ONE guy and boom...four days later they are a couple! They been together for a week now, i wanted to tell her about wednesday and how great it was to be with Jeff and all, but she havn't stop talking about Tony, so i guess it won't be today "By the way why does the old people always stare so intense at the orphanage?" she suddenly asks, i shrugs i truely have no idea "Don't they have families?" she continue "I don't know, The Lady says it's best if we ignore them" i finally answered, the rules are pretty simple! Do your duties,Pay your part of the rent, and do not talk to the elder people on the other lawn!  "Oh yeah have you heard about the creepy ghost station?" She looks straight at me "No?" i says and she starts telling "Well in this city, it seems we have a ghost way! It surposely looks like an abandoned mini village, however if you go through a steam and even further..you'll come to a station that is NOT surpose to be there" my heart starts racing and i could feel the sweat coming....this reminds me way too much of- "But it is very weird...cause it looks like a functional modern station..with all the basic thing, now i heard you should fear if the bus comes..cause it ain't driving you anywhere in this city..that's why it can drive on a water! They says if you jump on...they'll let you see the deads of the city, but if you can't pay the busdriver...you are forever stuck in a loop..just like the people ya seen on the station" she finished her story, however if its true that's its a ghost station....am i dead then?  "Uhmm...w-what kind of loop?" i asks "Ah just a loop of you from the moment you set your feet on the village..to the moment ya drive or whatever.." she says and looks uninteressed back at her phone, but i guesss that's means im safe..right? I mean i never jumped on the bus..through i was soo close "By the way..have you SEEN Tony's abs? They so mhm" Ashley shows me her phone with a clear nude photo of Tony, ew not the image i wanted to ahve in my head "Yeah...and more than that too" i says looking away,she rolls her eyes "Don't be so sensitive! It just a dick...but judging out from the fact that you are still single..i shouldn't be surprised" she says, auch..it's not like i'm not trying! It is just so hard! "Well why don't you teach me how it works? cause clearly i don't know" i says and she looks up and down at me "Just flirt" she says and looks back at her phone, just flirt eh? but isn't that what i am doing???!!! "I swear Ashley...you make dating seem like the most easist thing in the world" i says and close my eyes "Well can't help im so hot, i don't need silly tricks in ordre to get their attention...by the way can you go bring us some food? i am thinking from the cafe ya know nearby? Imma do a quick call to Tony meanwhile....he isn't at work today ya know" she says and immediately calls him up, how does she do that? for the past 3 years we've known each other she always had it so easy with the boys, and to be fair it never bothers me untill now, urgh just how much can a little crush change?