Enough with these secrets!!

I am looking straight at the old woman in the middel, she been here the longst so far i seen, they were all silent probably in shock "Well are your gonna answer me??" i says angry, i know it ain't THEIR fault my loneliness and sadness gotten a hold of me but...argh!

"U-uhmm" she starts,oh for christ sake so they really am here to make fun eh! i could feel the rain fell on me, oh great it is raining "Well child i guess you could say we kinda got nothing" a woman finally spoke, i look to my side and it was the new one, breathe in Temza before you speak "Well why don't you all get a hobby then? That is NOT creepily watching young people!" i says, she looks away "Miss Vane! What are you doing!" i looks back and it is the lady, she looks mad...oh damn im dead! "I am very sorry for this girl behaviour, she hasn't been her self lately since her love confessed he liked someone else" The lady says and takes my arm, wait how did she know? she forcely make me walk back home "But how did you know that?" i asks while trying to keep up her harsh footsteps "Miss Vane, i know everything about this house as well as i know everything that is going on INSIDE the house, don't play me for a fool young lady" she answers stern without looking at me, oh so i guess i didn't need to focus so much on keeping secrets huh...but why did she let me take off for so long? did she pity me? i hope not..i HATE pity.

Silence....The lady is walking back and forth with no words, i really made her mad this time, i looks down..ashamed, then i hear a sigh "Listen Miss Vane...this could had ended very badly" she says, i looks at her "The elder people sitting over there, has a purpose for that, and in return we cannot interract with them" that's weird, she looks at me "I will let you in, in a secret" gulp "This mansions works on energy, the elders work as connection, why you think we are never missing anything?" That's right, the orphanage isn't a part of the state, and thereby she doesn't tecnially work "Sigh...it has been a part of my family for centuries, and this is the first time there is no heir" she says and rubs her eyes, was she crying? "You see....the reason to why everyone feelings is a mess...is because the energy of this house is weakening, you all come here to mature and grow from dark past" flashback of my parents appear..no i don't wanna think about them! "All of your has been placed here for a reason, Jeff comes from a homophobe family who all torture him for years untill he found this place" torture? "The Rosa was originally a Twin, untill her father killed her twin for being too pretty and framed Rosa" wow i had no idea Rosa been framed...no wonder she never looks at me and Oliver "So you see? you all have hearts that's bleeding, this house makes all of your sorrow go to ease..duty by duty" she says and smiles, she can't be serious "You has a great potential to be the heir and next owner of this mansion...but your head is too focused on all this Oliver and Jeff things" she says "Ma'lady with all respect..are you fucking crazy?" i asks and stands up, she sighs and goes to her desk sits down and open her shirt...wh-what is she doing????? "Look at this" over her chest was a tatto of a clock...and it was ticking! "Holy..." A tatto can't move like that unless...she isn't so crazy after all?! She bottom it again "Now you know...i want you to make a deal with me" she says and folds her hands, i nods "I will cut off all your school and homeschool you myself as well as turn you into a proper lady and heir" m-me? she wants ME to be the next lady of the house??? "In return you shall...on your own get a hold of your grude and feelings...cause otherwise this won't work" she finish, the mansion is surpose to do that for us but if it's weakning...it can't it also means- "You're sick right? That's why you are in such a rush" i says looking her straight in the eyes, she nods...it pains me a little to know she is sick and dying, she has done a lot for me, despite her strict appearing she been very kind and considering she let me be in peace for weeks i don't think i can turn this down "I will Ma'lady" i reply..made up my mind! she sighs in relief.