Understanding and Accept

OLivers words was twirling inside of my head, he have been hiding for so long, afraid of being himself and yet when he had the chance he thought more of me than himself, i look a Jeff painting Oliver's nails, i don't think i can ever forgive Oliver for what he did, but i think i can understand him a little, my heart just gotta accept it too.

As i lay in my bed 3 am, all i can think of it how the past month has been! It's been one crazy month! a flashback of the ghost station appeared, Ashley did say if i got involed i would be stuck forever, but she lied to me for so long, so i wonder how much of that is actually tue? perhaps i should check it out myself?! I slowly fell asleep...

Huff huff...i been walking the city back and forth and i still can't find that ghost way, maybe Ashley actually did speak the truth this time? Just as the thought strike me...i see the old lady walking down a small way! I regonize her!! She is the same as before! I follows her, she looks exactly the same as the first time i saw her, white hair, bended back, worn purple dress and a dirty face, if she wasn't a ghost wouldn't she be looking..cleaner now? we walks through the creepy steam and into the dark station with the weird busstop and the small mcdonalds, once again she stood by the stop...waiting, okay...this time i MUST speak to one of them!, i walk into the tiny mcdonalds, urgh the meat smell is disgusting, an employer stops infront of me, he had blond hair and blue dead eyes..yikes! "Here is a menu" he says and give me a menu as if i was asking, i looks at it, it is pretty basic mcdonalds things.....really a huge knock off, i thorw it away "Excuse me but no need to throw it away like that" The employe from before said annoyed and picked it up "We can't afford to just be tossed around like that" he says and looks stern in my eyes, his blue eyes gave me chills down the spine "S-s-sorry i thought it would go back to place like ghosts towns do" i says, he looks surprised at me and then burst out laughing, w-why is he laughinG?? "Oh dear..sit down" he sudden says and gently pats me on the back, his hands are warm wait doesn't that mean he is human and ALIVE???

After a little time, the employe sat besides me and sighs heavy "Okay so you think this is a ghost station?" he says, i nods "Pft it's just a rumour" he chuckles, huh?? "This station is just an old forgotten busstation, mostly only the people living in this part of the city uses it...along some homeless elders!" he says, oh that explain the old lady's dirty face..poor her "This tiny mcdonalds is just a small experiment...the company wanna see if small basic mcdonalds would be popular in small towns or even villages" he continues, that explains a lot, huh i guess ghost doesnt exist then "Unfornately we are placed a very creepy place..making people believe this is some ghost way, howeve rthe people living in the village coems all the time and uses the bus to get into the old part of the city" he finishes his explaintion, so in the end there isn't anything weird about this place..just forgotten and old.

After being in the station a lil while and hear all about it stories, i decided to go home, i finished my duty early in the morning, so i shouldn't have anything to do when i get there, on my way there is a lovely cafe where most couples goes to, i never been inside it for that reason but i hope i will one day, i look inside from the window, two tall men was sitting looking very happy, Oliver and Jeff.

I don't think i seen Oliver so happy, the more i stare the more lonely i feel, Jeff takes a bite of some cake and a bit of it had placed itself on his cheek, so cute Oliver's shouldren were shaking as if he was laughing, then he leans over and licks the bit of Jeff's cheek, they really in love and to think i was mad ove rmy brother being in love..suddenly it hits me...one day we will leave...and he will of course follow Jeff...and then i'll be alone...alll alone...