Part 1

BRYLEE'S POV Brylee, Hailey, and Landon were walking home when I saw something pink sprawled on the sidewalk, in front of a pole. I knew what it was right away. I ran to it, picked it up, and put it in my backpack before my friends saw it. We went to my house. I sat and waited until my friends left to open my pack and check on Kirby. I opened it carefully. "Poyo?" Kirby said when I had unzipped it completely. "Hi, Kirby. How did you get here?" I asked. "POYO!!!!" He said, then snuggled up to me. Then there was a knock on her door, then the door opened. my friends walked in on her with Kirby. "WHAT IS THAT?" Hailey said, then started freaking out. "It's Kirby." I told Hailey.

LANDON'S POV Kirby's cool. So when I saw Brylee had Kirby snuggling with her, I wondered where she found him. I went and sat next to her. He's my favorite Nintendo Character. He is awesome. Well, Meta knight is good too. I was surprised when Kirby pointed to me and said "POYO!" "Uhh hi, Kirby, how are you today?" I said, a little confused. "I think he likes you!!!" Brylee said, then she laughed. I joined in. I thought to myself "He may like me!!! We'll just have to see." We heard a knock on the door. "Frick," Brylee said. "That must be my mom. Kirby buddy you need to hide." He went under the bed. "POYO." He said. "I'm sorry. You need to hide from my mom. She can't see you or she's gonna freak." Brylee said to Kirby. "I know. You don't want to but you need to stay safe so we can get you back to your home." I was wondering if there was another world or dimension where there were Nintendo characters.

Haileys POV: "I'm more of a Zelda and link fan Brylee but I have to admit Kirby is adorable. "Where did you even find him?" I asked. "I found Him when we were walking home." Brylee said, embarrassed. "Do you ever wonder if there is more, and how were you able to find him, put him in your backpack and manage to hide it from us till we got here wouldn't we figure it out when we saw you?!?!" I asked. "I just found him today. I didn't want you guys to freak out." Brylee replied. "That's fine," I said in response

Brylee's POV My mom came in. "It's time for your friends to go home." She said. "Can we have a sleepover?" I asked. "Your friends would have to ask their parents, but it's ok with me. "I can call you once I get home and ask if that's ok Brylee?" Hailey said "Ya. See ya, Hailey!!" I said as she left to go ask her mom and dad.

"My parents said I could stay over, so now let's hope Hailey's parents agree, Brylee." Landon said. Me and Landon played with Kirby until Hailey burst through my bedroom door. "They are looking for Kirby!!!!!!!" She said. "POYO!!!!!!!!!" Kirby said. He thought she was happy but she was upset. She liked Kirby but she didn't like him as much as Zelda or Link. She still wanted him to be safe. They had to hide him and get him back to his home. If they didn't Kirby would be in big trouble. "Poyo??" Kirby said, clearly confused. "It's ok buddy. Nothing's gonna happen to you when we're near you." I said to reassure him. "POYO!!!" kirby shrieked and glitter flew everywhere. All of a sudden everything looked different. "HELP!!!! What happened??" I said. "Why's everything so big??" Suddenly I was flying. "Hey! You are a green Kirby!!" Hailey said. "WHAT THE?!?!?!?!?!? HOW??" I cried loudly. "It must have been the glitter. You were covered in it because he was sitting on you and it came from him. Then Kirby did it again, and this time Hailey and Landon both got covered in the glitter." Oh come on," Hailey said. "We turned into video game characters and you could have turned me to Zelda oh well." Hailey said sadly. "Poyo!" Kirby said and she got the glitter out of his system. "Wait can you turn me to Zelda?" Hailey asked looking at the glitter. "I am not sure what all the glitter can do."

Haileys POV:

"Poyo!" Kirby said and threw the glitter. I closed my eyes hoping I would turn to Zelda. I opened my eyes and saw I had turned into Zelda! "Yes!!!" I shouted guys look at me im zelda. I searched every inch of me. "Wait! I have magic!" I teleported over to Landon and Brylee. "Oh you guys are so tiny and i'm taller then I actually am." I said.