Part 9

Links POV:

"There at least needs to be a way to pick this lock." I said. I turned around to Zelda. "It's ok. We will figure it out," She said. "Zelda where did you put my sword when you took it?" I asked. "I took It to Dark Link and he put it somewhere but i don't know where." She said. "Zelda!" I shouted. "What! she said startled. You turn back to normal if he comes back then you will be the twilight way forever." I said tearing up trying to resist. Zelda looked at her hands. "I need to use my magic this time. I thought I would be fine last time." She said. Suddenly Pit and Brylee appeared. "Come on. We need to get Link out then find Landon." Brylee said. "I'm here too." Zelda said, waving shyly. Brylee smiled. "I'm glad you're back to normal Zelda." Brylee said. "Hopefully." she said "If i get touched once more we don't know what would happen." Zelda said looking like she was about to cry.

"Zelda's POV:

"So what are we going to do?" I asked. "We need to hide you before it happens again we can't risk that." Link said. But what about Pit? I asked. "I need to catch up with Brylee." Pit said then ran to catch up. "You need to hide." Link said. "I can take care of myself." I said. "Oh here is stubborn Zelda." Link mumbled, rolling his eyes. "What was that?" I snapped. "Nothing," Link said, grabbing my hand and running. "Let go!" I said but he didnt let go. I kept trying to tug away. He finally dragged me outside and onto Epona. He held me tight and he got me as far away from the castle view as we could. "I can't see the castle." I said. "That's the point." Link said." I promised your father that as your Knight I would keep you safe from harm and so far I've failed twice and I won't do that a third time." He said staring into the sunset." Your fathers safe house is around here so we can stay there for a while." Link said. I had no choice but to follow it for the greater good. We happened to have some food so we ate and I got to sleep in the bed while Link slept by the outside campfire. I had a dream. Landon

Brylee's POV

"I can take care of myself. I don't need you following me." I said when Pit caught up with me. He didn't say anything. Just then he swung me back and pulled out his bow. "Don't move." He said. He shot his arrow, grabbed my wrist and ran. "What happened?" I asked while we ran. "I will tell you later." I rangled out of his grasp. "Tell me now." I demanded just then he looked down and he turned to dark Pit. " HELP!!!!" I screamed. "They can't hear you." He said. "You need to come with me." What if I don't want to?" I said. "I will make you. You have no one to save you." "Kirby if you can hear me now would be a good time for you to show up." I thought, hoping he could hear me? "Where are you taking me? And what did you do with the real Pit?" I asked, scared, hoping it wouldn't show. "Oh when he shot his arrow I hurried and took his place" "hWhat are you going to do to me?" "Nothing just give me the charm" he said. "NO." I said. "I have ways. I don't want to use them but I will if I have to." I know where Zelda and link is so you might want to be giving or else." "NO!" I thought about the choices. Either give him the Kirby charm or my friends are in danger. I didn't know what to do. Thankfully Pit and Landon burst through the door. "The boy escaped. He must have had help. We know they will come back for her." Dark Link said. "We must get ready then; I will be back, girl. You have to decide by then." Dark Link added.

Pit's POV

Dark Link and Dark Pit walked down the hallway. We needed to get her out of here as soon as possible. I don't know what would happen if we didn't. "What did he say?" Landon asked. "They said that if she doesn't give the charm, her friends will die "We need to help them!" I shouted. "Do you know where Link and Zelda are?" Landon asked. "I don't know but I hope somewhere safe." I said. "Don't they have the sheikah slate?" Landon asked. Well it's not like a phone so we can't contact them." Landon said. "What's a phone?" I asked." Oh ah i'll explain later." Landon said. "For now we just need to find" I felt a tug on my clothes. "Kirby! What are you doing?" I said. Landon looked at me confused. "Poyo." He said. He looked and said, "Kirby you are safe!" "What happened Kirby?" Brylee asked Kirby. "Poyo poyo!" Kirby said. "Oh let me turn into Kirby, I'll understand you better." Landon said. Just then Landon turned into kirby. He was nodding and kept saying poyo to respond. "POYO KIRBY TROUBLE!!!" Landon looked upset, turned back to normal and told us everything. "This isn't good. Brylee's in big trouble." I said. "We need to get her out of there now." They all of a sudden heard something.