Part 8

This mission would be in jeopardy and I shouldn't have left. I should have stayed with Brylee. Just then I heard something. It was Dark Pit. He knew I was following him. And that's when I heard the footsteps stop, he charged at me and shoved me to the wall. It surprised me but other than that I was fine. I was nervous. I had never battled Dark Pit here before. He seemed to know his way around pretty well.

Brylee's POV

I heard a little bangs on a cage that wasn't far from me but I didn't know who. Was it one of my friends? "Hello?" I asked with a shaky voice. The booms stopped. "Who's there?" A quiet voice asked. "Umm. My name is Brylee. Who are you?" I said,hoping I didn't sound as nervous as I felt. "I'm Diddy Kong." "I know where your Uncle is. Which reminds me..." I said summoning Pichu. "Can you lead my friends here?" Pichu nodded. "Ok go. AND HURRY!" I said as he ran off. My arms and legs were both bound.

Links POV:

I needed my sword back, it was too important. I was rapidly shaking the cage. I need to get out. I was too tired now and I needed to rest. I'll have to figure this out sometime later.

Zelda's POV:

"Why are you crying!" Dark Link shouted. "You're only able to do that if you are becoming real again." He said. He went in front of me and saw I had pupils again. I was free again. He was about to touch me when I ran away. "Link!" I Shouted running as fast as I could. Dark Pit was hot on my tail but I kept going. I finally made it to a part where I could teleport. I teleported to Link but he was in a cell still and was lying on the floor and quickly rose to his feet.. Dark Pit saw I was in here and ran to go tell Dark Link. Soon he was here and he entered the cell. "Zelda!" he shouted. He jumped at me but missed. Link tried to block him but he managed to escape. I was cornered and he touched me again. I felt my whole body darken and my pupils leave. I was controlled again. Dark Link walked out of the cell and locked it. "Stay here." He commanded. Link jumped at the cage. "What have you done to her!" He shouted. I walked up and touched his shoulder and he started to cry. "I failed you." He said with his lip quivering. "No you haven't." I said calmly."Yes I have. If he touches you one more time you will be dark Zelda forever and he will always be in control of you." He looked up at my eyes and stood up. "We need to get out of here." he said.

Landons POV:

Where am I? I thought to myself looking around in a bedroom. Why am I here? All of a sudden Dark LInk and Dark Pit came in. "What do you want!" I said turning into orange Kirby. "Let's make a deal." Dark Link said with a smirk. "What do you want?" I asked. "If you don't get in the way and don't see your friends. We won't Lock you up and do something to your friends." Dark Pit said. "But if you don't. Well you know." Dark Link said with a nasty smile. "So do we have a deal?" They both said at the same time. I was worried about what they were going to do and I wasn't sure what to do. "Say no." a voice in my head said. "But I willI will be locked up and my friends will be in trouble. I won't be able to help." I told myself "Even if you say yes, they will hurt some of your friends." Who I asked and then there was a picture. Brylee was sitting, hands and legs tied. Clearly something had happened to her. And Zelda was dark Zelda and Link was locked up. I still need to find Kirby too. "NO!" I shouted. "What?" Dark Link asked. "I said no!" I said. "Suit yourself." Dark Link said. They both Grabbed me and threw me in a cell.

Pit's POV
Dark Pit had not found him yet. "HA. He's never going to find me. I need to find everyone else." I said in my head so he wouldn't find me. Then I heard a voice. "I'm bleeding out so if the last thing that I do is bring you down I'm bleeding out for you So I bare my skin and I count my sins and I close my eyes and I take in." I knew who it was. I followed the sound. I stopped at a painting. There must be a way to open it. "Pichu?" Something said. "Can you open this?" I asked. It opened the door. I found her. "PIT!!! We need to find everyone else!" She said when I came in. I untied her then we went to go find everyone else.