Part 6

"Why? What does he need us for?" I thought I said it in my head but I must have said it out loud. PIt and I whispered to each other for a while. I thought about the Kirby Cafe in Tokyo and how I always wanted to go to it and how I probably will never be able to. I still need to get out of here. I was about ready to give up on escape. I started singing.

"Do you feel the same when I'm away from you? (Ooh-oh, ooh-oh) Do you know the line that I'd walk for you? (Ooh-oh, ooh-oh) We could turn around and we could give it up But we'll take what comes, take what comes." I sang. Pit looked at me, a spark in his eyes I didn't care. "Oh, the storm is raging against us now (Ooh-oh, ooh-oh) If you're afraid of falling, then don't look down (Ooh-oh, ooh-oh) But we took the step, oh, we took the leap And we'll take what comes, take what comes Feel the wind in your hair Feel the rush way up here We're walking the wire, love We're walking the wire, love We couldn't be higher, up We're walking the wire, wire, wire There's nights we had to just walk away (Ooh-oh, ooh-oh) And there's tears we'll cry, but those tears will fade (Ooh-oh, ooh-oh) It's a price you pay when it comes to love"

Just then a door opened "Let's go" Pit yelled "Wait! We don't know who it is." I said. "But I don't see anyone entering what if it's our chance?" He replied. "Fine. You have to untie me first though. I don't want to be here alone." I said. He untied me and we creeped towards the door. I looked out and didn't see anyone. "Hurry. They could be back any sec." I said as we escaped. We were able to get out without any trouble. We found Landon. "Landon. Over here." I whispered.

Landons POV:

"We need a plan." Link said looking at Zelda. "No we need more people. We need Brylee." I replied. Right when I said that Link ran out the window. "Fine!" he said then he left. "What was that!" Dark link snarled. Oh no I need to go I thought to myself as I was going to jump out the window. Then right before I did I heard someone say my name. "Over here." Dark Link charged at me and I closed my eyes but right before he hit me someone grabbed me "LANDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" Brylee yelled. "You're going to get yourself killed!! Pit come on." She ran towards Link. Pit popped out of the bushes and followed.

Pit's POV

When I heard the girl sing, I knew I had found the person we were looking for. I had to let the others who were looking for the girl that I had found her. We were able to escape. She told me to wait in the bushes until she called. "LANDON WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She yelled. "You're going to get yourself killed!! Pit come on." That was my cue. I jumped out of the bushes and followed her. I got a glimpse of the Hyrule castle window and I saw Dark Link on a throne with Zelda next to him but Zelda was all dark colors. I looked down trying not to look distressed. "Please stop for a sec.I need to tell you something important... about Zelda." I said. I had to tell them so I did. We continued walking, making a plan when we saw link hiding in the bushes looking at a clear door. It was obvious he was going to strike so I had to stop him. "Pit. Don't. He must have a reason." The girl whispered. She looked scared. Landon looked down. "It was my fault Link and I got in a fight and we split up." "No it wasn't. I should have asked you to help me look for Kirby. It's not just your fault." The girl said. "I still don't know the girl's name." "Come on Brylee." Landon said. "Never mind. The kid just said it."

Links POV:

I was hiding in the bushes ever since me and that kid got in that fight we split. But it's not all his fault. I'm more independent. I like to work alone. I need to get in there. I was making a plan looking at a door with some peep holes. Just then I heard my name. "Link." I looked around but no one was there. "Link" I heard again. Who's there. I pulled out my sword. "Link its Zelda." "Zelda?" I said lowering my sword. "Dark link touched me and now I'm dark Zelda. He's in control of me and I can't move or talk. This is the only way I can talk to you." Zelda said. "What can I do?" I asked. "Go find the rest of the group. The girl is in danger." Zelda said.