Part 11

Brylee's POV:

Dark Pit and Dark Link hadn't come back in a while. I tried contacting Kirby. "Poyo!!" "Kirby!! Where are you?" "Poyo Zelda Link!" "With Zelda and Link?":POYO!!!" "Hurry." Then I let the connection with Kirby go. I didn't know if they would make it in time. I was hoping they would. "I know I've given up A hundred times before But I know a miracle Is not something to ignore You take me for a fool You take me for a fool I never knew anybody 'til I knew you I never knew anybody 'til I knew you And I know when it rains, oh, it pours And I know I was born to be yours I never knew anybody 'til I knew you." I sang, hoping if my friends were in the castle they could hear me.

Landon's POV:

I was really angry, and nervous. One of my best friends was in trouble. We were in Legend of Zelda so i was sure it was Zelda and Link. I was thinking of Link and pit. They haven't talked to each other at all. What was with that, were they rivals? It was really strange cause i remember every time i looked at Link and Pit they would stare furiously at each other. I was sure that was why. "Pit?"' I asked, Do you and Link like each other as friends? "No." Pit said, "We are enemies, ever since that fight." Pit said. "What happened?" I asked. "I'd rather not talk about it." Pit said. "Oh ok that's fine." I said. Pit looked very upset so I left him alone for a few minutes.

Zelda's POV:

"What's with that?" I asked Link as he brought the food back. "Oh Just like your old Tetra self." Link chuckled. "Well what's wrong?" I asked. "I ran into Pit and Landon." Link scowled. "So they are ok!" I shouted. "Yes luckily." Link said putting the food above the fire to cook. "Why didn't you bring them here?" I asked." Well they were looking for you and they wanted to bring you back to the Hyrule castle to stop Dark Link and Dark Pit, But once again we can't risk that," Link said with a frown. I stood up onto my feet. "I told you i'm not in need of an escort." I said crossing my arms and turning my head away. Link stood there staring at me. "Princess?" He said with a sigh, "If you want to help so badi will take you but I don't want you in the twilight's grasp. You need to be careful or else I will lose you forever." Links face started to drown in tears. "We will eat then go." I said. Link nodded turning the food to its side trying to resist his tears. The food was over cooked because Link cept getting distracted. He was training to protect me and he was devising a plan. I could tell he really was upset and I couldn't help but feel bad. Link Quickly finished eating while i was almost done. He was packing supplies into Epona's side bags. "Link?" I asked, trying to get his attention. Link turners his head to look at me. I sighed and said, "We don't have to go and because of that i'm sorry. You are trying what's best for me and I've just been stubborn so instead we have to contact the guardians. They will do all the work and we can stay here... safe." I said. Link turned away with a gasp and nodded then started unpacking his stuff. I could tell he was really focused on what I said because he started to train again. I just sat under a tree and watched. That's all i really could do. Eventually the night had fallen but yet i wasn't hungry. I over ate the over cooked food from earlier. I decided to go to bed early and so did Link. Again I slept in the bed and Link slept by the fire side.

Links POV:

"Who's there!" I said struggling to my feet. I pulled the master sword from my back sword holder. I looked around but nothing was there until I saw a red light from behind the bushes. I slowly approached it. "Ahh." A voice that sounded like me jumped out from behind the bushes yelled tackling me to the ground. "Dark Link!" I yelled. "Where is Zelda?" he asked, pinning my shoulders to the ground. "Like I will ever tell you!" I snapped reaching for my sword. "Link?" A soft tired voice asked. "There she is!" Dark LInk said with a terrible smirk. He was ready to charge at Zelda when I managed to bush him to his side on the ground. I quickly grabbed my sword and got up on my feet ready to fight. Dark Link looked at me and ran to Zelda where I cut him off with my sword. "What are you doing?" Dark Link yelled, pulling out his sword. He jumped at me and I blocked his move with my shield. "Nice try boy." He said. "You are basically me." I said. "Your right." Dark Link said as he grabbed my shirt. He got really close to me, "See you later brother." He said and ran away, I walked back to Zelda. "Link what happened!" Zelda yelled. "Why do you have a giant cut on your shoulder!" She said. I looked down at my right shoulder and saw a giant cut. How didn't I notice?!? "Here let me bandage it up." Zelda said, gathering long leaves. She carefully wrapped it up after cleaning the wound with water. "There!" She said with a smile. So what happened out there she asked. "Just some bokoblins." I lied. "Ok then get some rest." Zelda said giving me a hug then walking away.  I rubbed the back of my head and blushed as she left. But I took her word and got some rest getting prepared for what could happen tomorrow.