Part 10

Landon's POV

I knew it was bad but not this bad. Brylee's in big trouble." I said. "We need to get her out of there now." They heard something.

Landon's POV
I knew it was bad but not this bad. Brylee had to give up her Kirby Charm or something would happen to Link and Zelda. "We need to go help Brylee and something bad is going to happen whether we do anything or not!" I said, scared for Brylee and everyone. "I have a plan. But we will need everyone Link and Zelda too. That means we need to find them soon." Pit said. "If we don't people's lives are on the line." Well we need to find Zelda and Link now then. " I said. "Kirby. Kirby? KIRBY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?" I exclaimed.

Kirby's POV

While the humans were talking, I snuck off. I think I know where Link and Zelda are. I'll Have to float back there to the little house. "Poyo!" I said. And floated away. When I got there I saw Zelda reading something. "POYO!! POYO HELP!!!!!!!! POYO ZELDA HELP POYO KIRBY FRIEND." I cried.

Links POV:

Zelda was reading her fathers diary trying to find any secrets in the book. While she was doing that I was training swinging my sword around pretending there was an enemy. All of a sudden there was a noise the trees were rustling one tree at a time. "That's not right." Link said, "Zelda stay here" "POYO!!! POYO HELP!!" "Kirby?" I asked myself. I looked over a bush and there was Kirby. "POYO ZELDA HELP POYO KIRBY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!" He said. I picked him up and took him inside the safe house.  "Kirby! What are you doing here?" Zelda asked when I got inside. Kirby's heavier than he looks. "Here i'll get some food." I said as he set Kirby down. "Poyo." He said sadly. "It's ok." Zelda said. "Poyo trouble. Poyo Kirby Poyo trouble. Poyo Zelda helps Kirby." He said Then I left.

Zelda's POV:

I was continuing reading my fathers diary when I stumbled upon a page called Past Ways. It was really weird so i read it and it said. "Into the past to the present." Everything was like the glitter Kirby threw but it wasn't glitter. It finally stopped and looked down. I was Tetra. Young me, I can't Let Link see me. "Poyo?" Kirby said. All of a sudden I heard Link running back. I need to hide. "Zelda what the heck happened!" Link yelled. "What do you mean?'' I asked." I'm me but younger and more toon like." Link said." Did it happen to you?" He asked. "Um." I said and stepped out. "We are kids again but why aren't you in your dress you are Tetra again." Link asked me. I read my fathers diary and there was a weird page and it had a spell. Let me find it. I started to search through the pages. I finally found it. "Here!" I said. "If you want to be normal say it backwards," I read. "Here goes nothing." I said.

Links POV:

"Present the to past the into." Tetra read. Then glitter sparkle particles flew around again and we were normal. "We need to rip out that page with us. We never know when we will need it." I said. Zelda nodded and slowly tore it. She handed it to me where I stored it in my bag. "I need to stop reading this. You never know when something like this will happen again, especially if it's bad." Zelda said. Then she set it down on her side and walked into the shelter. I left to go get food when I ran into an unexpected surprise. "What are you doing here?" I asked when I saw Pit and Landon. Where is Zelda. I stood guard. "She's not going anywhere!" I yelled." "But we need her and you." Landon said. "I told you we are not going anywhere. It's too risky to lose her." I said. "ONE OF MY BEST FRIENDS IS IN TROUBLE. YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND!" Landon said, clearly upset. "What do you mean?" Link asked nervously, stepping back. "Again you wouldnt understand." Landon said looking down. Pit put his hand on Landons shoulder. "Let's go, we don't need them." Pit said They started walking back towards the castle.