Part 7

Brylee's POV:
All of a sudden someone grabbed me. "Help!" I said. Everyone whipped around. "DARK PIT!!" Pit said. Dark Pit put on a nasty smile. "The twilight is coming!" He said in a mysterious but cheerful voice. Pit and Landon started coming towards him. "Leave us alone, we alone, we need to train" Pit said. "For what?" Dark Pit asked. "Don't tell him." Pit said putting his hand on my shoulder.. "For Zelda!" Link shouted. I slapped my head in disbelief .Did Link really just say that? Now he's going to tell Dark Link. Dark Pit put on a horrible nasty smile, grabbed me and flew to the castle. "I got the girl." He told Dark Link. "Her friends and the other Prisoner was there too." Then I looked up and saw Zelda. She was standing still and had no color. She was dark Zelda. She looked down at me and she couldn't move. That was the best she could do. I knew that she had given up the throne by force, that's why dark Link was on it. I tried slipping out of Dark Pit's grasp."Zelda lock her up." Dark Link said. Zelda approached me with a tight grasp like Dark Pits. She wasn't in control. We walked out of the room. She was looking in front of her dragging me on my heels. Once we got to the basement, Zelda threw me in a cell, locked it and walked away with the key. "2nd time in 6 days. Gosh people must like kidnapping me and putting me in cells" I muttered to myself. I heard footsteps. Then I saw Dark Pit and Dark Link. "You better not escape this time. If you do, next time I won't be so forgiving." I gulped. They walked away. A little bit later someone came and grabbed me. "Someone's in the castle that shouldn't be." The person said. "OW OW OW OW." I said. He was holding my arm at an angle that made it painful. They locked me in a room behind a painting.

Zelda's POV:

I felt really bad doing that but what else could I do. I'm only able to talk but I can't control how I move. I had to throw Brylee in a cell and walk back with the key I needed to talk to Link. "Link" I said. "Yes Zelda?" He responded. I had no choice to but to throw Brylee in a cage. "I need you guys to sneak in the back and free her. She's in the third right cell in the basement. Got it?" I said. Link nodded.

Landons POV:

"Link who are you talking to?" I asked, watching Link talk to the sky. "Oh uh nothing.'' he said. "Here follow me." He said. He brought us to the back of the castle where we snuck into the dungeon. "Brylee!" I shouted. Pit shushed me. "She isn't there." Pit said. We had sent him to see. Link gulped and it was loud. "We need to go to the throne room and fight so we can find the girl and save Zelda." Link said, pulling out his sword. He ran away without us.

Links POV:

I needed to save Zelda. I know Dark Links weakness. I know where it is. I just need to get up in Zelda's room. The Megaton hammer is in there. Zelda showed me a tunnel that goes through the castle to her room so I can go there. I quickly ran up and there it was. It was an easy climb and I was there. But it wasn't there. Dark Link must have stolen it. I was so full of anger I ran into the throne room and stared at Dark Link."You thought you could just find the hammer and defeat me! You really thought it would be that easy!" He yelled with a wicked laugh. "Zelda, fight him and lock him up." Dark Link told Zelda.

Zelda's POV:

I could see the fear in Link's eyes and how he didnt want to fight me and I didn't either but I had no choice. I dashed at him and used my power and freezed him."Take him in a secure cell," Dark Link said. I had no choice, so I dragged him into a cell and unfroze him. I felt so bad that I hugged him but when I did I took the master sword and locked him up and left again with the keys. "Hey!" Link shouted but I continued walking. I could hear him rapidly shake the bars. I was back to standing next to Dark Link, staying still unable to move. I heard him laugh obnoxiously. I couldn't do anything and I was hurting those I cared for.

Pit's POV

Landon sent me up ahead. When I got to the cell it was empty. I went back to tell the others. "She isn't there." All of a sudden I heard Dark Link tell Dark Pit to check on the girl. I followed him. I went away from the safety of the group but I needed to find her.

Poyoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें