Part 16

Links POV:

It was just past dawn when I heard footsteps. They were slow, like the person they belonged to was looking for something. I looked out the window to see a girl. She looked tired and hungry. She looked to be 11. All of a sudden I realized who it was. I woke up Zelda. "Brylee's ok. I saw her walk in front of the tree house. " I said. "She is? But how did she find this place, do you think it's a Yiga?" Zelda asked. " I don't know." I said. "She might not even know it's here. She might have just walked by." I said. "We should go see if she's ok." Zelda said after a second of silence.

Pit's POV

We had to leave; it was getting too dangerous. I didn't want to go back. Brylee was tough; she can handle anything those jerks could throw at her. I was still worried though; I didn't know if she was ok. I kept looking out into the entryway of the cave we landed in, hoping to see her.

Brylee's POV: I

I have no ideas. I decided to take a break but I must have fallen asleep because when I woke up, I was in a different game. I didn't know what game I was in. I heard a noise and I turned into Kirby. A group of Kirbys appeared. I spotted a cabbage Kirby in the mix. I changed back to myself. "Huh?" The other Cabbage Kirby said. Pink- I call it Bubble-Gum-Cam over and touched me. "POYO!!! POYO POYO!!!" It said. A branch snapped. All the Kirbys except for Cabbage and Bubble-Gum ran away.

Zelda's POV

We didn't have very many places left to look. Up ahead, we saw a man. He was looking at his cart confused. We knew what he was looking for. "We need to find Landon and Pit." I told Link. "Do we really need to?" Link asked. "How else are we going to be any help?" I said annoyed. That's when I saw Landon running towards us. "Landon you are ok!!" I cried happily. "Yea." Then I saw 2 Kirbys peeking out from his backpack. "Who are they?" I asked. "They can lead us to Brylee." Pit said as he came up. "Let's go then." I said.

Brylee's POV

I had Cabbage and Bubble-Gum by me. Nothing bad can happen right? "YOU'RE DOING THIS TO SAVE YOUR FAMILY AND FRIENDS." I scolded myself. "Hello again." A voice said.