Part 13

Landon's POV:

"SHE ESCAPED?? YOU WERE SUPPOSED TO BE KEEPING GUARD!!" Dark Link said. "She escaped. That's both good and bad. We need to get back to Link and Zelda." I whispered to Pit. "Let's go then." We were able to sneak out of the castle. We went to go find Link, Zelda, and Brylee. "Pit follow me. I know where Brylee is." I said We went to find Brylee. She was doing her homework when we got there. "Guys!!" She said surprised. "How did you get here?!?!" "I had an instinct that this is where you would be. We're glad you're ok!" She smiled. Then the smile disappeared. "What's up?" I asked. "My mom's disappeared." She said, trying not to cry. "Why are you here?" I asked Brylee. "I thought you would be finding Zelda and Link." "I already did. They didn't seem to be too happy to see me. As for your first question I'm trying to find clues as to what happened to my mom." She said, clearly upset. "Oh, I can help you find your mom, then help Zelda and Link. Or the other way around, I don't know." I told her. "I want to find my mom on my own, but thanks for offering. If I need help I can always ask." She said. "Want some food?" "Sure, I'm starving. I haven't had anything to eat for a day." I told Brylee. "Ok. Stay right here. I'll go down stairs and get some." Brylee said.

Brylee's POV:

I went downstairs to get some food. I hadn't had anything to eat in like 2 days. I was scared that the person that wrecked my house was still here. Luckily I take Karate. I went to the fridge. "There's nothing in there." I said once I got upstairs. I laid down, I was exhausted. I went to sleep. I was back here. Where I got the bracelet and my first charm. "Well done. There are more challenges up ahead. I have another charm for you." The same voice as last time said. I looked down and saw new charms. 1 was shaped like Pit's Bow, one was a triforce, and one was Kirby's Hammer. "Do you know about the prophecy you are meant to fulfill? The voice asked. "No. What is your true form?" I said finally. "It's different for everyone. Multiple people have tried to fulfill this but have died in process. But now we have found the chosen one." "I can't do this. Too many people will get harmed and I would feel guilty. Link and Zelda are forced into hiding and Landon and Pit are still trying to figure things out." I said. "I can't do this. I'm sorry." "There's nothing to be sorry for. You have a heart of gold. I could tell that even when I first met you." She said as she appeared to me. She looked like my mom. "You are the chosen one." As she said that another charm appeared on my bracelet. It was Light Blue with Gold Specks. Then as I woke up she said "Don't forget you are the chosen one..." I woke up. It was morning. I decided to take a shower. I noticed the charms were on my bracelet.. I took it off. After my shower, I knew what I had to do. I had to stop Dark Link and Dark Pit so I could fulfill the prophecy and save my friends. The triforce started to glow. Hailey was in trouble. I went to the game.

Links POV:

"Link help!" Zelda yelled. Dark Link Grabbed me and was holding me back. Dark PIt was dragging Zelda away while she was trying to get loose to save me. She was unable to use her magic because she was cuffed. "Zelda!"' I shouted. "Hold on!" All of a sudden Brylee appeared. But Zelda was long gone. Dark Link kept shaking me with the biggest grin on his face. "Say bye bye to your little princess." he said. He let go of me but shocked me. I wasn't able to walk. Dark Link ran to catch up with Zelda and Dark Pit. "I am too late." I thought, "I've failed."

Zelda's POV:

"Let go of me!" i yelled. Dark pit stopped and dark Link approached. "Don't touch me." I snarled. "We'll to late." Dark Link said as he reached and touched me. "Wait what happened? It isn't working!" He yelled. He kept attempting but he kept failing. I don't know what happened. "Throw her in her room! He yelled, "We have to use her somehow. We won't harm you but for this we need you safe, no questions. They uncuffed me and set me in my room. Guards were at every corner of my room. One came in and chanted, " Into the past to the present." I turned into Not tetra but young me from Ocarina of time. I had my same outfit and was smaller. "There." the knight said, "Im sorry princess. But this is the only way you will be safe this was plan b. Dark Link snatched it when Link and he was fighting." "He told me they were bokoblins." I said. He shook his head no and left. There was no escape i was alone and guarded. I realized my room looked the same when I was a kid and I kind of felt like a child again. Kind of like when I was Tetra. Then I found myself playing with wooden toy dolls. My mind was a child again.