Part 2

Landons POV

I was surprised/horrified when I looked down, I was turning orange, and getting smaller. Then Brylee and Hailey said "You look like an orange kirby!" "Brylee you look like a green Kirby and wait Hailey you are Zelda!" "I know right!" Hailey shouted. "If I am Kirby, I can.." opened my mouth, and sucked in Brylee and Hailey. "Oops." I said. I quickly spit them out "Eww it's so gross in there." Hailey said. I then started inhaling air, and started to lift up into the air! "YAY!" I said excitedly. Then I landed back on the ground.

Brylee's POV

WE WERE KIRBY SIZED!!!! I was so excited. "Well not me." Hailey said I'm going to have to go out in public like this but we need to hide and if they see me when they are looking for Kirby they might take me and you three too and we might be sucked in the game." Hailey said worried. "Why would we be stuck in the game?" I asked. "We have Kirby's magic glitter all over us, Brylee. We are technically part of the game now, separate games." Hailey said. Suddenly there was a knock on the door. "CRUD. I FORGOT ABOUT MY MOM. THIS IS BAD. EVERY ONE CLIMB OUT THE WINDOW SO WE DON'T GET CAUGHT BY MY MOM" I said freaking out. "Here hop in my arms I can teleport along with other magic." Hailey said. Suddenly I changed back into my normal self. "What the?" I said confused. "How did you do that?" Hailey asked. Then Hailey turned back and a necklace of a triforce went on her "I don't know. Wait Landon you have a star necklace meaning Kirby." "There is writing on the back," Landon said. Landon read it aloud." I asked To be your character again, say your game and there you will be. To change back, say it again. " I don't have one. That's weird." I told them All of a sudden there was a bright light and my friends disappeared. "You have been chosen to be the rightful heir to the first fragment ever created. It will be very important in the future so it has been made into a Charm shaped as Kirby. I will give it to you along with a bracelet to put it on. Keep it safe." A voice said. All of a sudden the ground shook and a platform rose out of the ground. I went over to it and saw the charm that the voice had described. I grabbed the bracelet and the charm. The charm was a light pink surrounded in silver. The bracelet was silver also. "Oh no. Your friends are in grave danger. They have been teleported to some other reality. A Video Game Reality to be exact. The two of them were teleported to a game related to the character they are able to turn into."

Zelda's POV:

"Ah where am I," I said looking around. I saw I was in chains and Ganon was across the room from me. "Oh no, and oh yes!" I thought to myself. Ganon smiled at me and walked away then stopped. "Link is here." he said. "No, leave Link alone!" I yelled as he walked out of the room. Half an hour later Ganon came back. "He surrendered." he growled. "He's ok,'' I thought to myself. I looked down to see a triforce necklace on my what's this?" I said. Did you say something Zelda?" "No," I whimpered. Thinking of Landon, Link, and Brylee. I didn't give up. I wanted to see my friends again. I tried to teleport. "No no princess."Ganon said, "You can't teleport if you can't spin."

Landon's POV

I opened my eyes. "Where am I?" I asked myself. Donkey kong was across from me. 3,2,1 a speaker said. Donkey Kong charged at me. "Wait what???" I said surprised. I quickly lifted into the air. Donkey Kong's fist nearly missed me. I tried to remember Kirby's moves. I quickly did my special move and smashed Donkey Kong. He went flying off the map.

Brylee's POV

I was back in my room. My friends were gone. Kirby was still sitting on my bed. I put him in my backpack, wrote a note to my mom explaining where I was then climbed out the window. "Ok, Kirby. It's just me and you now. And we flew up to the sky. "Who should we save first?" I asked Kirby. "Poyo Kirby!!!" He said. "Ok, Landon." I said, both to him and myself. Just then I remembered the legend of Zelda games and how I didnt like it because there were a lot of evil things. "We're going to need help saving Hailey." I told Kirby. Maybe Link will be there and Landon helps too!" "Poyo Poyo Kirby!!!!" Kirby shouted with a huge smile on his face.