Part 12

Brylee's POV:

"I found your friends." Dark LInk said. Dark Link had startled me so I jumped when I heard his voice. I stood up and asked, "Which one?" I asked. "That princess and his little knight." He said . Not Zelda and Link!" I thought to myself. "At least Landon and PIt are ok." I thought. "What are you going to do with them?" I asked with a shaky voice. "Oh you will find out sooner or later." he said and he walked away. "Suspense was killing me. I was so anxious and upset. I wasn't sure what to do and I knew I needed to get out of here fast. I needed a plan. "Poyo!" "Kirby said. Hi kirby your back!" I said, "Can you help me out?" "Poyo!" Kirby said, opening up the cage. "Yes! Now let's sneak out and find the others. We hurried as fast as we could out the back back entrance where we managed to escape."Were free!" I yelled while giggling. "Poyo go!" Kirby said. Oh ya you know where Link and Zelda are. And possibly Landon and Pit. Lead the way!" I said. "Poyo!" Kirby said with a big smile on his face. I turned into green Kirby so I could float up with Kirby and very soon we saw a little hut and there was Link training outside. "Yes!" I said. I was getting tired though. I hadn't done this in a while. I started falling. "KIRBY!" yelled. Then I hit the ground. I saw Link. "Oww." I said trying to stand up. Link called for Zelda. I was starving and exhausted. I was scared after what had happened. I started shaking. I then heard Link and Zelda talking. I felt betrayed. "Kirby, come on. Let's go home." I whispered. Once I was home I looked around. My room was much messier than I left it. I started freaking out. I went to Zelda and Link.

Link's POV:

"What was that?" I said turning around standing guard. I walked over to see Brylee on the ground almost knocked out. "Oww." She said, stumbling up on her feet. "Zelda!" I called out, "Come quick!" Zelda rushed out and off of the bench where she was eating. "What is it Li-" Zelda stopped talking and gasped. "Brylee!" Zelda shouted, helping her up. "Are you ok you must be starving here take my food." Zelda said running to grab her food and handing it to Brylee. "I've never seen her so excited but worried before, well at least not for me." I thought sadly. I guess i was feeling jealous. I've usually got the attention because I was the hero, The chosen one. "I need to get some fresh air." I said. "But we are outside." Zelda said, confused. Then I just need to clear my head." I said.

Zelda's POV:

"I'll be right back." I told Brylee. I rushed over to Link. "Link what's wrong, you can tell me." I said. He stopped in his tracks and looked down with a sigh. "I miss when it was just you and me. Us working together as a team. Me always saving you. I don't work well with anyone but you sometimes it depends." Link said. "She can leave in the morning." I said. Link looked up at me. "Where is she staying?" Link asked. "She can stay in the bed tonight but we need to feed her and make her well rested." I said. "Where's she supposed to go tomorrow morning? Nowhere is safe. Not even Earth." He said. He brought up a good point. "I know she is fine on her own; she is wanting to find Landon and Pit." I said then walked off. "I'm sorry Brylee. But she was gone. "She left early to find Pit and Landon. I walked back to Link. "She left early." I said, "She's gone now." Link walked back to look around and I could tell he had a bad feeling. He looked in Epona's saddle bags. "They are gone!" I said. "What are?" I asked. "My rupees, my food, my slingshot. They are all gone." Link said. "You dont think Brylee stole them?" I asked. "She had to." Link said with a scowl, "She was our last victim.". "Someone was in my house!" I said with tears running down my face. Link looked around in there. "All our weapons, food and books are all gone, she must have stolen them all when we had that long discussion." All of a sudden Brylee appeared. "Someone broke into my fathers house." I said tears ran down still. "Brylee, this is my Father's things, why did you steal?" I asked "I didn't! The same thing happened to me!" She said, tears running down her face. "Your real world house?'' I asked. She nodded, still crying. "Well Link and I need to find new weapons and hunt. At least you still have your shield and sword." I said, looking at Link And we left walking away as she disappeared.