Nerdy

Requested by; Teenwolfyy

Au about Jock!derek and Nerd!stiles

This is gonna be short because I just need to get back in the swing of things :/

--

The library wasn't quite what it was suppose to be. A place were kids gathered to read, or study in silence, sometimes to skip out on class. The library was big enough, so silence wasn't exactly a problem.

But far off, in the back corner of the library, against the mythology section, were 2 figures, currently in a heated make out session.

"D-Derek" he squeaked, gasping when the older boy latched his lips on to the weak spot on his neck. He moaned quietly, wrapping his legs a little tighter around his waist, trying to keep himself from going limp. He realized what was happening again, before trying again.

"Derek!" He whispered harshly, snapping the dark haired male, out of his funk.

"Sorry" he whispered, pulling away. He chuckled a little, watching stiles adjust his glasses, sending him a glare that was to cute to even be a pout. Seeing this he couldn't resist placing a kiss to his lips again, bringing a bright pink to his cheeks.

"I'm sorry, got a bit carried away" he smirked, and stiles rolled his eyes, picking up his papers he dropped when Derek had came by surprise attacking him with his mouth.

"Yeah well, now I probably have... 10 minutes to study" he sighed, throwing his loose papers in his bag, Derek reaching and picking up his text book for him.

Stiles blushed at this, and Derek smiled. He was adorable' he thought.

"What class do you have next?" Derek questioned, holding the book, as he threw his bag over his shoulder.

"Uhm.." He looked through his papers seeing advanced algebra, and sighed.

"Algebra.." He said, as they started to make their way out the library, walking side by side. The hallways were crowded with kids, as they talked by their lockers or made out with their boyfriends or girlfriends durning this free period. All eyes turned to them as they walked down the hall, they were basically the high school love story everyone dreamed of. 'The nerd and the jock', everyone called them, even though Derek was just as smart, stiles was a little more advanced.

"Their staring again.." He mumbled, and Derek heard him loud and clear, because he broke out into a grin, wrapping an arm around his little boyfriend.

"That's because they wish they were me" he smiled down at him, as he blushed again. He hated when he did that, that sweet talking thing he did, especially in front of the whole student body.

"Stop that" he hissed, looking up at him, his cheeks still tinted a bright pink. Derek smiled and kissed his forehead, ignoring the 'awe' from the group of girls watching.

"I'm not doing anything darlin'" he teased, and stiles rolled his eyes, as they finally made it to his 7 period class room.

"Thanks for walking me... Again" he whispered, reaching for his book, only for Derek to lift it in the air.

"Nu-uh, not until I get my kiss" he smirked, watching the flare up in his face again. He was blushing a lot today, but when wasn't he?

"Derek." He groaned, reaching for it, only for him to lift it higher in the air.

"Nope" he smirked, as Stiles crossed his arms, staring at him challengingly.

"I could kick you in the balls right now" he said , and Derek chuckled.

"You know that won't hurt" he said triumphantly. Him and his stupid werewolf powers' stiles groaned in his mind, before looking both ways for any onlookers in the hall.

He gave Derek a glare before standing on his toes and landing a kiss straight on his lips. He went to pull away but Derek only held him closer, deepening the kiss until Stiles was out of breath.

"Have a nice class Stiles" he smirked, looking at his dazed boyfriend before rushing to his own class. Not before looking over his shoulder and shouting out a , 'I love you'.

He stood their, clutching the algebra book in his hand, before his face broke out into a big smile.

'I love you too..' He thought, as he opened the door and walked into his class, ignoring the teachers glare.