I Wont Say Im In Love

Another Gangster!Derek ♡ I think this is really bad :p

--

The lights dimmed, as the man in the pin-stripe suit sat leaning against the bar, a martini in hand. He stood in the middle as his two associates stood beside him, talking among themselves.

All attention turned to the large stage, where a man in a black suit came walking across the stage. The well known man turned to hear what he was saying, the crowd roared when the spot light was on him.

"Good evening ladies and gentle men! Tonight we have singing his very own song 'I won't say it' , Stiles Stilinski!" The lights went out once more, the crowd cheering and the curtains separated to reveal a man.

The man that stood at the front of the stage was gorgeous Derek thought. His brown hair was gelled back neatly, he wore a white shirt, and a little red bow tie around his neck.

He wasn't looking up, but when he did the first thing that caught Derek's ears were the sound of the mans voice.

The song started off slow, the sound of the guitar strumming. But his voice went along with it perfectly, followed behind the sound of the background singers.

"If there's a prize for rotten judgement --"

"I guess I've already won that ."

He sighed, taking the mic with his hand, and a small frown at his lips.

"No man is worth -- the aggravation"

Their were a few cheers from women sitting in the crowd. A small smile formed on his lips as he continued anyways. I leaned forward in the seat, in captivated by the familiar sound of his voice.

"That's ancient history -- been there! Done that!"

The music started to kick in, and so did the background singers from behind him.

"Who'd think ya kiddin' he's the earth an heaven to yah!"

(Oh nooooo)

"Try ta' keep it hidden -- boy you can't conceal it!"

"No chance! No way! I won't say it - No . No"

"You swoon, you sigh, why deny it? Uh-oh"

"It's to cliché, I won't say I'm in love" when he looked up, his eyes locked with my own and a smirk played at my lips. And I knew, that he knew who I was. And I knew him, all to well.

"Sho- doo ap, sho-doo ap"

"I thought my heart had learnt it's lesson"

"It feels so good when you start out-- My head is screaming get a grip boy!!"

"Unless your dying, to cry your heart out!" His eyes shut tightly, singing the note high. The crowd cheered, clapping, smirking I slowly clapped along.

"You keep on denying, who you are, and how your feelin' , baby were not buyin', Hun we saw how you hit this feelin' -- face it like a grown up--

When yah gonna own up and face it that you --

Got..

Got..

Got it bad"

"Oooh- oh, no chance! No way! I won't say it! No no!"

"Give up! Give in, check the grid your in loo-oove"

"This scene won't play! I won't say I'm in love!"

"Your doin' flips, read out lips: your in love!" The man, and two women were smiling, and dancing while hiding the mic's in hand, and pointing at the man singing. They wore the same attire as him, except the women wore short red dressed that showed off their defined curves.

"Your way! Of base -- I won't say it!"

"Get off, my case! I won't saaay it!"

"Boy don't be proud -- It's okay your in love.." The song slowly started to get softer once again. And the lights slowly dimmed from the others and stayed on him only.

"At least out loud... I won't say I'm in loooovee" he said softly, and looked up into my eyes before the lights were out completely and left with a cheering crowd.

I smirked, clapping along and standing up, drowning down the rest of the drink and making my way out the doors.