Greif

Sad imagine, sorry working on request !

If it's to sad... Then ... Ok...

------------------

It's been months since the funeral, and no one seemed to know what to do with them selves.

They daily lives lacked the stupid, snarky sarcastic remarks. It lacked the curly fries and bright brown eyes.

It lacked .. Stiles ..

The school went about its way, everyone expect for the distinctive few that were still shook up about it.

Derek sat alone in the shared apartment, trying not the breath to much, to avoid the lingering aroma of his mate. The small made him dizzy, and made his heart ache with such a pain that was worse then death.

His eyes screwed shut, as he breathed deeply, the same sensation coming, but harder than before. He felt a thick, liquid drop from his nose, as ignored it.

He new the feeling of blood all to well.. The memory haunting him.

'Derek' a voice whispered, and he tried to ignore the voice that sounded to close to his. The whispering turned into pleas, and pleas turned into a shouts, and soon the shouting was screaming. It was later when he realized he was the one screaming.

--

"I'm just gonna tell you Derek... Your dying" Deaton said, pushing the glasses high on his face, and giving him a pitiful look. He looked away; and couldn't help feel a little excited. If he died... Maybe he got the see Sti-

"What do you mean he's 'dying'" Laura snarled, clenching her fist. He ignored them, his mind being consumed at the fuzzy thought running threw his head.

"I mean, when an alpha has a mate, and that mate dies, that means the alpha will die also" Deaton speaks calmly. Laura's eyes widen as she looks at her brother who is to in captivated by the floor to look her in the eye.

"Derek is going to die because Stiles is dead?" She whispers, Deaton nods sadly, as she went to ask a question but stopped.

No... Derek couldn't find another mate, Stiles was his love, probably his only love. No one would replace the weak human in a million years. She sighed softly, deciding that she wouldn't try to change his mind on love choices.

"I love you Derek.." She said, pulling her brother into a hug, but he didn't hug back, his body limp, and heavy.

"Derek? Derek!"

-------

This wasn't even sad .. Bleh.

Whatever ...

Hmmm what happened to Derek? Guess I'll be the only one to know!

So request , I'm working on one that someone sent in and I've kinda been avoiding it .. Whamp.

I might avoid it a little longer until I think of something, so until then .. ENJOY THIS.