Stiles and Derek

Bonnie and Clyde switch up !

Does anyone like zianourry? Answe plssss!!

Also ps, this is kinda short because jealousy is something I'm probably terrible at...

JEALOUS DEREK REQUESTED BY ::: Teenwolfyy !! Finally a request :):

--

"My best friend lives in the next town, Beacon Hills" at the name, Derek smirked, pushing the gas down the empty road.

"Back were all this started?" He questioned. The younger just laughed and nodded.

We were currently driving down the long road, threw the desert. Nothing but cactuses and maybe the occasional gas station, and the burning heat. But the couple were safely confined in the comforts if the AC cooled car.

I smiled and held his hand that wasn't on the wheel in my own. Being with Derek had turn my word upside down, he loved me, and I loved him, and all we needed was each other.

"Just you and me Stiles" he murmured, looking over at me briefly, rubbing my knuckles with the pad of his thumb.

Leaning over the shift, I kissed his stubbled cheek. And smiled at the blush that rose up on the spot where I just kissed.

"Just you and me.."

--

"Stiles! Derek! I haven't see you to in years! other than well ... on the news!" Scott joked hurrying them in the home, not to be seen.

"Hey Scott , hear from Danny lately?" I whispered, but Derek heard anyways and went stiff, his ears perking up.

"Actually yeah I have and-" his voice lowered to a whisper, leaning in ".. He's in the living room" he smirked.

"Hey Scott who's-" just then Danny decides to come into the hallway. His eyes widen when his eyes lay on me, and I shuffle a bit before chuckling.

"Stiles?!"

"Hey-yo Danny" I smiled, and he was running and pulling me into his arms. I laughed and hugged him back, not noticed the scowl on Derek's face.

"It's been to long bro! How have you been? Meet anyone? You single??" He whispered teasingly, nudging my side.

I chuckled awkwardly but was cut off when I felt Derek's hand coil around my upper arm, tugging me back.

"He's taken actually, so how about you go shove a branding iron up your ass" Derek whispered, a sarcastic smile on his face, then quickly turned into a serious one. I wanted to laugh but I couldn't because he was pulling me up stairs to the bed room.

"Derek, baby, what's wrong?" I laughed pulling on his arm. He didn't listen instead kept walking until we were in the bedroom. I tried again and this time he stopped turning to face me.

"Now tell me-" my voice was muffled by his lips harshly being placed on my own. The heated make out session lasted for a minute or so before he pulled away, eyes closed.

"Do you love me?" He whispered, his forehead against mine. I looked at his face, his eyes rows drawn together, his lips in a frown. He was worried...

"Of corse I do Derek" I whispered, cupping his face in my hands.

"Say it.." He whimpered, and I truly felt like someone was poking a burning iron into my heart.

"Derek I-"

"Say. It" he growled, his eyes opening, glowing a dark blue.

"I love you.." I whispered, pressing a kiss against his lips, pouring every ounce of sincerity into my voice. He sighed, and smiled lightly, his eyes going back to there normal greenish grays.

"Say it again?" He said sheepishly, and I laughed wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Iloveyou.iloveyou.iloveyou" I repeated, pressing deep kisses to his lips each time.

He laughed and pulled away, pressing one finally deep passionate kiss.

"I love you.."

"I love you to you jealous hog"

--

Lol sorry if it wasn't what you really expected :((( message me request and tell me what you want to read!!!