Wrestling

Some what? Short one shot !¡

--

Sweat clung to my chest, my shirt sticking to my body like glue on paper. My limbs soar, from hours of wrestling. And I was wrestling Derek. I had a hunch he was going easy on me-- but I was still getting my ass kicked.

"Stop being so predictable Stiles! Try something new dammit" he growled, I knew he was getting frustrated, and so was I.

"Well shit Derek not every one has werewolf strength like you!" I shouted back, he sighed and shut his eyes leaning against the pole.

I thought 'is he giving me a chance?' So I moved quickly to try and get at him, lifting my fist I went to punch him in the nose. I was slightly surprised when his hand caught my fist, twisting my arm behind my back. I hissed in pain, feeling his breath on my neck.

"Maybe next time you should remember a werewolf isn't always blind" he whispered, and finally let me go. I wasn't good with my hands when it came to fighting, I mean I was good at shooting and probably pretty handy with a gun thanks to Chris.

"You know when I asked you to teach me how to defend my self without a weapon? I meant like how I could probably kick ass and still win" I panted, watching him lay back on the king sized bed.

He hummed, a tiny smirk curling on my lips as I crawled on top of him- straddling his hips, and lightly traced circles around his nipples.

"Stiles.. This isn't helping" I chuckled, his chest glistening in the afternoon light, sweat coating his upper body.

"Why can't we do something ... I'm good at?" I whispered, leaning closer to him, my chest slightly brushing over his. My lips hovering over to sweet spot in his neck I so desperately wanted to kiss at.

"Your not good at much Stilinski"

"I'm good at giving alphas boners" I felt the slight bulge in his pants and traced the outline of his dick with my finger. He let out a throaty groan, and I quickly jumped up.

He growled sitting up and looking down at the tent evident in his pants. I laughed and picked up my gun from the table, locking it.

"Maybe I could teach you how to use a gun" I suggested spinning around and aiming the gun at him, but not shooting. Yet.

"I don't like guns very much Stiles" he sighed, his member going down but still visible.

"Please? Using a gun is probably the only thing I'm good at" I pouted twirling it with my finger. I laughed when he flinched, throwing his famous glare in my direction.

"I've been shot before ... Repetitively"

"But I haven't shot you.. Yet" I mumbled, he glared over at me against before pulling me into his arms.

"How about we do something else?" He whispered, the feeling of his tongue on my neck made moan. The feeling of his mouth on mine, made my head go fuzzy, his tongue fought with mine. I gasped when the gun left my hand and was being stabbed into my stomach.

"I win.." He whispered, a stupid grin on his face when I glared at him.

"Cheater" I snagged the gun from his hand and put it on the table. His laughter made my stomach twist in knots, and I just wish that kiss had meant something to him like it had for me. I was still just a little fuck buddy to him, but deep down I knew I wanted more from him.

"I should get going" I said suddenly, reaching down to pick my bag on the floor. I went to take my gun but he was holding it his hand, looking at it hard playing with it.

"Why?" He looked up at me, still playing with the gun blindly in his hand.

"I have stuff to do Derek, can I just get my gun back" I sighed and went to grab it, but he rose his hand in the air.

"Liar, you know I hate Liars Stiles. Now tell me why" his eyes were slowly turning red, and I sighed dropping my bag to the floor.

"Because I just have to okay! Now give me my fucking gun Derek" I shouted, his hand lowered and I quickly swiped my gun from his hand and my bag. I felt his steps right behind me as I walked towards the exit.

"Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?"

I stopped mid stair and just stood their. Slowly my bag slid off my shoulder and to the ground and I turned to look at him. He stood at the foot of the stair, looking up at me, and I sighed looking down.

"Because I feel like-like I'm only a toy to you. That you only need me for sex and I know that I want something more but I know that you won't want to love again after what's happened to you" I confessed.

His hand curled around my wrist pulling me down the step, I tripped a fell into his arms.

"What are-"

His lips crashed onto mines, opened mouthed and tongues touching. I moaned loudly into the kiss, cupping his face with the hand that wasn't hiding the gun. I tilted my head side to side to get a better angle, my nose brushing his.

"You were never just a fuck to me Stiles" he whispers when he broke the kiss. I looked up at him, were I was being held bridal style in his arms. We still stood at the steps, and I looked like a big baby in his arms.

"But I-"

"No Stiles. You see the only fuck toy that I have are dildos and I don't use those on you"

"Then who do you use them on?" I questioned raising an eyebrow. His cheeks reddened and it took a moment but then I was suddenly laughing.

"Seriously?! You fuck you-"

"Shut the hell up! Or I'm gonna be shoving ten of them up your ass at once" he hissed shutting the door with his foot.